Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 06:48 PM

seeing RED

I just come in from a walk with my son and the boys and my son who is 6 decided to go on the swings on the park in front of the house i said ok and watched him while i watered the boys next thing all i heard was the most discusting questions ever been asked to a little one 5 lads about 12yrs old asking him what he would do to a girl in a sexual way well i charged out me garden and gave them a piece of my mind,i had seen one of the lads before and remembered where id seen him from i phoned my sister and asked if this lad lived in her street and she said yes i told her what had happened and she gave me the phone number to this boys house so i phoned the boys parents explained to them what had happened they were horrified and apologized ,well about 10 mins ago the parents and the lad with the foul mouth have just payed me a visit and apologized for there sons behaviour and they said that they will be seeing the other boys parents and said that it will never happen again god im still shaking and feeling sick after hearing things like that
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 06:51 PM
OMG jen! Im sorry what an awful thing to happen, the lads were completely out of order, good on you to ring the parents! Hope your little lad didnt take too much notice!
Claire&Jay
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2005, 06:52 PM
My daughter had a 5 year old swearing and spitting at her yesterday!!!!
5!!! that's no age,makes you wonder what goes on indoors doesn't it??
At least the parents made him apologise most people these days would probably tell you where to get off!!!
Hope your liitle boy is okay
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Yeh hes fine i dont think he understood what they were asking him thing is ive never used bad language or foul language around him and to here what they were coming out with was enougth to turn anyones stomach,yes it was decent of the parents to make this boy apologize for his actions like you say it makes you wonder what goes on in there homes and we had all had a great day as well and it had to be spoilt
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

08-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Good to hear you got an apology!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 09:57 PM
I know exactly how you feel Jen , my daughter is 7 in June, has never heard
language from either of us, yet comes home from school and asks if **** is a swear word. I tell her straight - but she has a message planted firmly in her head. I don't mind her asking Pj or myself, but if I EVER hear that she has said one of those words ANYWHERE, she is straight up the stairs and her mouth will be washed out with soap. Not had any sexual stuff yet, have to cross that bridge...
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Its hard when you have a 13 and 14 year old and a four year old because she picks up naughty words that my 13 year old lets slip out occasionally She has also learned a swear word from 'The Cat in the Hat' film which apparently says ' I will kill you and make it look like a bloody accident' or words to that effect I have told her she must not say naughty words or else she will have no friends at nursery and the mummies won't let her play with their children and so far it seems to work
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Ive never heard my son swear and i wouldnt want to,its like most programes on tele contain swear words but luckily hes never repeated any of them,but i was so shocked after hearing what they were saying to him it totally discusted me thank god he never repeated any of it
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Are you following the Ashlady School of child/dog training??
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2005, 10:33 PM
no im sorry to say ive not come across that one
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >