View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Red[dog]
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2011, 12:36 PM

Anybody know any walks in Haworth, Yorkshire?!

We have found some wonderful houses to rent in Haworth that will allow dogs, so we went recently to check out the area and the dog walks.

The village is fantastic, there is a pet shop and there's even a vets that would be 2 minute's walk from our potential property, which is perfect, especially as we don't drive

We found a potential dog walk called Penistone Hill in Haworth, and so went to check it out, but apparently we went to the wrong place we just thought it was Penistone Hill The place we found was a large stretch of moorland which was brilliant for dog walks, and we spoke to someone walking a dog there, my only concern was that the expanse was bordered on three sides by a road, with no fencing or anything.

We're going to go back again and try find Penistone Hill, which is about twice the size of the one we found, but I still think it goes straight onto roads. Manageable, but makes me feel a bit iffy.

Does anybody know if there are any other / extra good dog walks?! I'm sure we'd be able to find some when we lived there but we just want to make sure beforehand so we don't get a repeat of living here! There didn't seem to be too many sheep about the other day which can only be a good thing

Thanks to anybody that can help,

Red