Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Hi Myra, Good to see you too. I've been really busy since we moved, unpacking and with the dog walking business...plus my dogs and the girls of course. Hope you're well. Xx
Yes, I can see that. Remus is a TALL dude. Nigredo is just under 26" ATS and I'm pretty sure at the age of 17 months (he's been that tall since about 14 months) he won't get any taller.

But his back is getting LONGER and LONGER and WIDER and WIDER. He's about 30" from base of neck to base of tail if I recall correctly. His weight is still going up, too and just now getting a little "head spread" as he has that slim looking head, as well. Doesn't have a lot of muscle yet, sadly not done growing.

American male Labs normally only reach about 70 lbs fully grown most of the time and he is 84 lbs at 17 months and vet says won't be done growing until 25-26 weeks most likely. He's got some mastiff or "big" breed in there somewhere.
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Awww I missed these two! (and you of course )
Glad Tonks is doing well - such cute photos of them with your littl'uns
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Lovely pics Catrin. I keep up with you and your th unmentionable

Good news about the lumps and great news about the separation problem. Well done.

I love those 'babysitting' ones!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2014, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Lovely pics Catrin. I keep up with you and your th unmentionable

Good news about the lumps and great news about the separation problem. Well done.

I love those 'babysitting' ones!
Thanks Tang. Recently I've realised I've even been too busy to update the Smarty Pets page. My friend, who is also a dog laker, has been over run with dog needing walking so I've been walking the ones she has at her home for day care. She has much easier clients than mine......possibly because I get the majority of my clients from her and she passes me all the ones She doesn't want!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2