View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Hehe! I wish I lived alone, I regularly get caught on all 4s play bowing at Takara and then pretending to chase her around the house...

I don't think I'll make the raspberries a regular thing though... she's a bit big for it at 26kg! And the nail in the eye did sting!
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm always blowing raspberries on Poppy's tummy, she loves it. She wriggles with glee. It's reached the point where as soon as I walk in the front door she lays on her back for a raspberry. I thought I was the only nutter that did this to my dog!!! hehehehe!!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2009, 12:47 PM
My OH came downstairs the other day to find me doing the 'conga' to music on tv with the dogs

They will stand on hind legs, and put their paws on my back and we can 'conga' round the room....

OK, I know I'm a bit strange
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
My OH came downstairs the other day to find me doing the 'conga' to music on tv with the dogs

They will stand on hind legs, and put their paws on my back and we can 'conga' round the room....

OK, I know I'm a bit strange
don't make me laugh, im in a computer room...

i try rapberries on jobie, he is lovely and bald and perfect for it.. he just sighs like 'whatever makes you happy'
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2009, 10:29 PM
*makes note not to blow raspberries at training*

That said, Kammi and Gretchen both go nuts if you blow raspberries at them, or blow onto them. Don't do it to ivan though or you'll get pee'd on in a strange mixture of terror and excitment!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2