Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I wish Christmas would just go away .
I second that! I've never been all that keen on it, but half the reason for remembering it departed with my darling Snorri.

This will be our first Christmas without you, little boy, what are we going to do?

Snorri
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 07:09 AM
Gorgeous Snorri , you were so loved
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-12-2008, 11:39 AM
My sympathies to all who have lost their pets this year, they always live on in our hearts though.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 03:50 PM
I know she wasn't a friend of the furry kind, but I've just said goodbye to a very dear friend who's funeral I've attended this afternoon. I feel so gutted for her young son and daughter who were in shreds, not to mention her poor husband So, yet another one for me who will be very sadly missed this Christmas. Goodnight and Godbless dear Maureen, you were larger than life itself, we always laughed till we cried, and nobody will ever forget you that's for sure. All my love H.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Sweep, my boy...........never forgotten x
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I know she wasn't a friend of the furry kind, but I've just said goodbye to a very dear friend who's funeral I've attended this afternoon. I feel so gutted for her young son and daughter who were in shreds, not to mention her poor husband So, yet another one for me who will be very sadly missed this Christmas. Goodnight and Godbless dear Maureen, you were larger than life itself, we always laughed till we cried, and nobody will ever forget you that's for sure. All my love H.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Its never easy to lose anyone, but this time of year is especially hard for everyone, my deepest sympathies.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 07:16 PM
tuscan

june 2008

sam

feb 2008

kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I missed jake alot this christmas, I didn't think he would make it through the year but the sadness is still there. Sleep well old chap!

Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 12:05 PM
In memory of Ozzy, I cannot believe it will be 2yrs in January since he left us I always wonder what went wrong

RIP darling boy.........

Also my stunning GSD boy Jasper and fab Rottie girl Brandy (shown with Ozzy as a pup) who started our passion for Rotts. Both lost many years now

I miss you all so very much, until we meet again babies xxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Fernsmum - I've just read the whole thread after posting and wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear you've lost your beautiful girl Hula

Huge hugs to you .....and everyone else who has lost loved ones of any kind xxxx
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >