View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Oh that's such a heartwarming tale! Moon (gorgeous name) is so lucky to have met you and I hope you have many years of happiness together.

I'm not up-to-speed with Pet Passports and quarantine etc - does he still need to go to quarantine now for a few months or not?
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Yes, sadly Vietnam is not counted under the Pet Passport scheme so he is not eligable. He will have to do the full 6 months in quarantine. Thankfull the kennels is very close to our house and my partner Adam and my mum can vist him at least twice a week. Hes used to being chained up all day and the kennels are fairly large and long, so we think he'll cope with it quite well. He seems to be settling well so far, Adam has been to see him. So I'llbe countng down the days to April when we can finally properly bring him home.

For those who said they like the name Moon, we didn't name him. It mean 'black' in Vietnamese (no prizes for guessing what colour he is!) and he came with it. But he answers too it and I like how it's spelt, so I guess it's staying! It's pronounced with a short 'ooh' sound though, not long like moon....in cae anyone is interested! lol
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm interested! I think that gives some real background to the name, it's great! Nice story, glad he has somewhere loving to go soon!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3