View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Apologies for bringing this old thread back up to the top. I just wanted to thank everyone for their help, especially wysiwyg for the link on car phobia. We have been following the advice, everyday, even in the ice and snow, sometimes only for five mins a day, other days longer but we made sure we played the 'car game' everyday. We progressed to driving up and down the driveway and then a very, very short ride up the road. However, we had to go to the vet last Saturday and I just had to use the car. I am pleased to say Eddie was much more relaxed in the car and everything went well. I have to say that he doesn't like the car as it makes him sick so I will only be taking him out in the car when I have to but he is now calm and accepts it.

Anyone else having the same problem I would recommend this 'car game' in the link posted by wysiwyg. We will still be carrying on with it a couple of times a week to keep his confidence up. I am hoping Eddie will grow out of his car sickness but if not, no probs, we will walk whenever we can.

Thanks again.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3