23-04-2009, 06:06 AM
Zena is a beautiful girl.

sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Bless her, I've given up with watching my lot worrying about stealing Petes heart now..it's kinda obvious where his real loyalties lay.. he comes in from work and Aura gets fussed by daddy first, then he says hello to the others, then its my turn to get a kiss hello
I'll do a swap with you anyday coz I hardly get a hello with all the commotion going on with Zena greeting her daddy home, it's quite unbelievable, and he gets that even if he's only gone off to the loo for 5 mins too!!! It's rather nice actually, coz for once in his life, my Dave feels part of our pack, coz none of my other dogs took much notice of him!!!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Bless her, she looks soooo comfy!
Oh she certainly knows how to do comfy around here Vicki, in the mornings at 6am. when Dave is up on his own watching tv in his chair, she calmly gets up on the sofa in MY spot and curls up in a ball, although she never lets ME see that bit!

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
Zena is a beautiful girl.

sue
Thanks Sue, she sure is, she's going to be the prettiest gsd I've ever had the priveledge of, and the most affectionate ever! Lovely, just lovely! Mind you, sometimes I could murder her!!! Luckily that soon passes!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4