View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lupus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-04-2009, 06:59 PM
She's looking great, I must admit seren's been known for the whole breakfast in bed treatment aswell, although i'm not as brave as you and went for a black bed! my dogs have an uncanny knack of getting filthy, even in this dry weather! lol

She's turning into a stunner and i can't wait to see her with her coat, seren's mum was a B and G long coat, very glamorous
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Awww...bless her. So now we have Queen Zena and Princess Cassie! LOL xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks Lupus Yes, her coat is totally different than any of my other longcoats, and I've since found it this is called the "luxury coat". Then again my last black longcoat gsd, was very similar to this at Zena's age, but then she turned out to have a very thick longcoat eventually, but not for over 2 years, it always stayed quite short and silky prior to that. Shall just have to wait and see won't I
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...bless her. So now we have Queen Zena and Princess Cassie! LOL xx
Lol Jackie, indeed we do!!!! That quite suits this little girl, just as Princess suits your darling Cassie, (not unlike MY old Cassie then!) She'll certainly be queening it around Georgie when she's all grown up that's for sure!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol Jackie, indeed we do!!!! That quite suits this little girl, just as Princess suits your darling Cassie, (not unlike MY old Cassie then!) She'll certainly be queening it around Georgie when she's all grown up that's for sure!!!!
Brilliant. I love it!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Love it
What a great picture.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks Jen, and there was an even better one just now if only I'd had that camera!! There she was, upside down, legs akimber at daddy's feet, chewing his socks, saying don't you love me daddy?????!!!! He has been busy tonight and only just got in and is eating his dinner and she thinks he doesn't have time for her tonight ya see!!! Sooooo funny that look on her face! I'm gonna have to watch this little Queenie of mine,she's gonna steal Dave's heart but it's all MINE!!!!!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Awwww what a cute look on her face xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks werewolf, maybe she realises she's gonna get spoilt rotten here or something???!!!
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
There she was, upside down, legs akimber at daddy's feet, chewing his socks, saying don't you love me daddy?????!!!! He has been busy tonight and only just got in and is eating his dinner and she thinks he doesn't have time for her tonight ya see!!! Sooooo funny that look on her face! I'm gonna have to watch this little Queenie of mine,she's gonna steal Dave's heart but it's all MINE!!!!!
Bless her, I've given up with watching my lot worrying about stealing Petes heart now..it's kinda obvious where his real loyalties lay.. he comes in from work and Aura gets fussed by daddy first, then he says hello to the others, then its my turn to get a kiss hello
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >