Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 06:54 PM
I love piccie no3, great photos H.
I am sure Georgie would love to come and stay with his Auntie Nippy. Mo just sleeps all day so he would have a good rest
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Forgot to say, Anne-Marie I just love your post

H are you sure she is a GSD and not a Llama she is going to be huuuuuge at this rate of growth!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Zena certainly knows how to get round Georgie doesn't she ? But she is so cute how could anyone resist.
She sure does! She knows he's had enough now though, coz I just stopped them and turfed them out of the kitchen, ooop, sorry, MY kitchen!!!!! xxx

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
OMG don't even go there lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll take all day to tell you that crack, we were all cream-crackered just reading the thread about it!!!

Just loving seeing all the pics of them playing together - that laughing shot of Georgie is hilarious!!!

Keep em coming H
NOOOOOOOO, we don't want to go there again do we, that rollercoaster ride It's all stopped now though, everybody say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
she has a lady that does... so she can enjoy watching Georgie and Zena

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Y

Lol! I don't Lucky, that floor has put up with one year's builders trampling through it, two dogs in and out, and it's held up well. I use my new little steam mop every other day on it, and it comes up like new and it's 6 years old now!

Oooh, what sort of flooring is it - tiles?

Not any more Tracy, she walked out!!! She said I was too demanding with my cleaning and she couldn't keep up with my standards! Funny that, when I manage to do it all myself in about 15 mins. a dayLol! Can you imagine her putting up with a new puppy around!!! I then got another one, an hour a week, but she was useless, she was a pub cleaner, and I didn't like her using her own stuff in my lovely new house, I mean, stuff to clean a pub and she uses the same here???!!! I kept thinking gent's toilets there!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

H are you sure she is a GSD and not a Llama she is going to be huuuuuge at this rate of growth!

PMSL Jen but you could be right!!

At the beginning of last week when the gardener first started out there, we decided we should put another gravel board at the bottom of our side fence, coz she could have got under it, and I wedged bricks under there. Well one week later, he came back to fit it, and we looked at Zena, looked at the gap, and both said "no way"!!!! So we don't even need it now, except for the wild rabbit getting in under it, so we'll fit it anyway, but that's how I realised just how big she's getting! Hmmmm, I wonder if Georgie's noticed?????
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post

Looks like we gave you a good larf there Lucky!!!!!

It's only laminate, but a good one, not that thin lino, that would never have stood the test of time. I wanted slate tiles, but Dave won't let me, he says they're too cold, so I have to have this (one thing I can't have my own way with, but I'm working on it!)
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:46 PM
lovely to see them together match made in heaven
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Thanks Tracey, and it would be even more lovely to get my kitchen back They're both zonked out in there again, right by the back door, so I've got to step over them yet again to get into the bootrom Things are gonna have to change, especially at the rate that girl is growing
Irish Setter Mu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2009, 08:31 PM
I could do with a bigger kitchen too! When my 3 are sprawled out it's like "tip toe through the tulips". Mind you it is amazing how small they can bundle themselves up isn't it?

Lovely piccies.

Karen
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Lol, yes it is Karen, especially when they're trying to make themselves invisible coz they've been told to get out!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >