View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 01:42 PM
they are both looking good Helena......she is growing fast. What you feed her on? xxxx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Aw that takes me back to Jamie with Deacon... Georgie is so good, I bet he is in his element!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
they are both looking good Helena......she is growing fast. What you feed her on? xxxx
Rocket fuel!!! If you lived here at the moment, you'd realise that!!!! Thanks Mel.xxx

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Aw that takes me back to Jamie with Deacon... Georgie is so good, I bet he is in his element!!
I'm sure he is, and he's only ever once told her off when she pinched his carrot off him!! He meant it too, and I think she remembers it, so knows how far to push him!!!
SKing87
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2009, 05:20 PM
nah Millie is a gsd x rottie that i rescued from second chance animal shelter on the outskirts of derby

loving her to bits though and have always been brought up with gsds. maybe in time when we move to somewhere with more space i'll get another
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
and he's only ever once told her off when she pinched his carrot off him!! He meant it too, and I think she remembers it, so knows how far to push him!!!
More lovely piccies Aitch especially No.4

BTW we have noticed that our two will sometimes find (or get given) a 'trophy' even Rianna will growl and defend what she considers her 'prize' and I think the carrot was the same for Georgie. What's your thoughts on that
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Nice clean floor, H - how often are you having to clean it for all the photos?

Great pictures. I'm still not bored!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post

she has a lady that does... so she can enjoy watching Georgie and Zena
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by SKing87 View Post
nah Millie is a gsd x rottie that i rescued from second chance animal shelter on the outskirts of derby

loving her to bits though and have always been brought up with gsds. maybe in time when we move to somewhere with more space i'll get another
Yes, sorry, I looked back and realised you weren't the same person, but I saw a beautiful picture of your handsome boy in the process! Well done for doing the rescue bit, I couldn't with my current dog coz he was a rescue himself, and it got too hard finding the right dog if you know what I mean, so it had to be a puppy for us, not that I minded!!!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
More lovely piccies Aitch especially No.4

BTW we have noticed that our two will sometimes find (or get given) a 'trophy' even Rianna will growl and defend what she considers her 'prize' and I think the carrot was the same for Georgie. What's your thoughts on that
Hi H. Well I think I made a big mistake there (yes, I do sometimes make them! )I thought it would take her longer to eat her small stick of carrot, but sadly not, and that's why she went over to Georgie for his leftover bit he'd dropped. It was early days then, and I suppose he thought, he wasn't going to lose just about everything he had in this house, i.e. his bed, his peace and quiet etc. etc. and although they are both brilliant when I dish up their food, they both sit there quietly and wait, they eat together, and nobody pinches each others, even when Georgie's finished he never attempts to go over to her, and I thought it would be ok. I would add that subsequently, she has again pinched some of his carrot, with no repercussion, but what I do now is, I fill her little kong with her treats, so that Georgie can eat a tripe stick in peace whilst she's busy trying to get hers out! I think I've got that sussed now.As you well know, with two dogs in one house, you have to get this sorted right from the start to avoid future arguments over food, and none of mine have ever argued, they can swop bones, or I can swop them around if one is pestering the other, and I like it that way. Georgie probably deep down knows this, and that's why he now lets her nick stuff from him, but I don't allow that now, I watch her like a hawk and I move her away just in case, I don't want to court trouble after seeing that the other night. Quite honestly, I think she can walk all over him already, but obviously, I won't tell her that yet, I'll let her find that out for herself when she's older!! Poor Georgie!

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post

Lol! I don't Lucky, that floor has put up with one year's builders trampling through it, two dogs in and out, and it's held up well. I use my new little steam mop every other day on it, and it comes up like new and it's 6 years old now! I'm going to change it soon when Dave puts my new kitchen doors on that I bought at half price, just to re-vamp the kitchen kind of thing, coz I couldn't stand to have any more builders around I've had enough of them now. Even this past week having that bit of garden done has done my head in with a new puppy around, but thankfully he'll be finished by 10am. tomorrow morning with a bit of new turf where he's made a lot of mud at the bottom end. Thankfully they never went anywhere near that bit this afternoon though! See, they know me already! Lol!

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
she has a lady that does... so she can enjoy watching Georgie and Zena
Not any more Tracy, she walked out!!! She said I was too demanding with my cleaning and she couldn't keep up with my standards! Funny that, when I manage to do it all myself in about 15 mins. a dayLol! Can you imagine her putting up with a new puppy around!!! I then got another one, an hour a week, but she was useless, she was a pub cleaner, and I didn't like her using her own stuff in my lovely new house, I mean, stuff to clean a pub and she uses the same here???!!! I kept thinking gent's toilets there!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Zena certainly knows how to get round Georgie doesn't she ? But she is so cute how could anyone resist.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Aww cute Helena, she's lovely but I think I've missed a few more posts somewhere - thought you were going for another white? She looks as if she's not going to be the very heavy coat more of the luxury coat (like Darla). Aren't shep pups so good though - they learn so very quickly
OMG don't even go there lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll take all day to tell you that crack, we were all cream-crackered just reading the thread about it!!!

Just loving seeing all the pics of them playing together - that laughing shot of Georgie is hilarious!!!

Keep em coming H
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >