View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2007, 12:25 PM
I just love the programme, purely for their antics, but my o/h who is a car fanatic hates it now, he says they've turned into a bunch of schoolboys! He won't watch it now, it annoys him, but then he is an old misery at the moment!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I think it's great and instead of being a blokes program it appeals to everyone of all ages!
Becky
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2007, 01:57 PM
The two cars that really surprised me were Hammonds 1964 Opel Kadett which he named Oliver and that white Beetle. Both were kept stock and both travelled the 1,000 miles in style.

I must admit I was taking allot of stick from Michelle and the kids last night while watching that, as they kept taking the micky about me having a Range Rover to go up the M23. I was getting stupid comments likes "Mind you don't get stuck going over those cats eyes" and "I bet you have to put it into low range when the roads get dirty." As I said to them all "you can take the pi*s all you like, but at least I'm driving something that not only has fantastic looks, but is big enough to get all there big arses in." That's when I got bombarded with cushions. LOI.
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Great show last night and showed what i have been telling everyone for years get a beetle, they are so much fun and they never die
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by amethystbelle View Post
Great show last night and showed what i have been telling everyone for years get a beetle, they are so much fun and they never die
My husband will agree with you 100% there he loves Beetles we has one in the garage at the moment 1966 model
(in bits )

I loved Hammonds car, didnt i laugh when he said to Clarkson that he only had to shut his little window a bit to stop the sand and Clarkson asked him if he knew what it felt like to be punched in the face and Hammonds said yes i do. Ahh little Oiver

poor Hammond trying to pull Oliver out the water lol lol
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
My husband will agree with you 100% there he loves Beetles we has one in the garage at the moment 1966 model
(in bits )

I loved Hammonds car, didnt i laugh when he said to Clarkson that he only had to shut his little window a bit to stop the sand and Clarkson asked him if he knew what it felt like to be punched in the face and Hammonds said yes i do. Ahh little Oiver

poor Hammond trying to pull Oliver out the water lol lol
Snap we have a 66 too although shes not in bits as we have not long since put her back together again
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Well it's that time of the week again !
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-11-2007, 08:02 PM
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female