Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:31 PM
oks....

the measurement rules were introduced in jan 2007 for two measurements for dogs (re Jack)...

due to the amount of dogs needing measurements and a lack of time from june 2007 new dogs that were meassured clearly over large only have to have one measurement (re. greyhawks mal and poss millie) ...

the warrant books are £2.50 from the KC (or they were last time i bought a couple), the dogs are measured from the withers, measuring has to be done by a KC accredited measurer of which there are a minimum of two in each region. they measure at shows and sometimes at clubs etc. is worth getting in touch with them to find out when and where they are measuring...

hope that helps xxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
so do i measure her myself, send in a pic??

No, she will have to be officialy measured, some shows have a measurer at their show, if you check on agilitynet for a show near you, it will always tell you if there will be a measurer there, but get the book first, you do have to have a pic of her, just a small one, passport size and her kc reg no., microchip no. D.o.B. if you can't find what you need on agility net try the KC site
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:37 PM
You need to get an agility record book from the KC, you can order it from http://www.the-kennel-club.org.uk/as...t=publications. You then need to find a measuring session, either at a show or some clubs arrange one for their members, there is a list of measurers http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/cgi-...f=0&h=0&id=909, you can ask your nearest 1 when their next measuring session will be, it usually costs about £2. It sounds like she'll definately be large and just need 1 measure in which case when she is measured they will cross through the 2nd measure details in the book. The jump height is 650mm.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 04:48 PM
thanks guys - very helpful as always!!!!!

jumps have got smaller??

when we did agility (going back 5 years ) i think - they were bigger!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2