View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Josphroberts
New Member!
Male 

26-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Probably not the most realistic advice telling you to get rid of your boyfriend!! It's hard to make a choice between one or the other. I'd try if I were you to really ask and listen to your boyfriend to understand his reason's for not wanting a second dog. Maybe there's something you're not picking up on, something you're missing for him being so adamant about not wanting another dog. It seems like you're going to take on full responsibility of the dog, it shouldn't really be a problem for him. So there must be something he's not communicating to you or you're not understanding. Communicate with each other. Try to understand where the other one is coming from in order to make the best decision and hopefully remain together (if that's what you want).
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3