Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:16 PM

Delivery problems for dogmatic headcollar

Just wondering if anyone who ordered their dogmatic headcollar from dogmatic themselves did you have any delivery probs? How long did your delivery take?
Kind of long story but I rang them Friday and ordered a padded cushioned webbing headcollar for Mya, had to get the gold one as red and black were out of stock in the size they recommended. Had to pay £4 for delivery but still no headcollar delivery as yet. Phoned them and they said it can take up to 7 days.. ok fine, BUT they are having problems at the moment and it might take a bit longer... I could have bloomin waited for a red or black one to come in stock at this rate
I'm a bit miffed that I've paid £4 for delivery and yet nothing has arrived yet but when I ordered a walkeeze harness, that came the next day and no delivery charge...
Anyone else had this problem???
I'm itching to try out the new headcollar in busy on lead areas without getting my arm yanked out
I've seen them on other websites with next day delivery for the same price so wondering whether to cancel my order with them and re-order elsewhere
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:18 PM
I ordered from them on the Friday and recieved mine on the Monday, didn't have any bother at all x
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:24 PM
I haven't spoken with them for years but they were very helpful when I did order one, about 3 years ago. I would give them a bell, tell them you are somewhat unhappy and see what they say.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Thanks, seems I decided to place my order at a bad time with them, they also mentioned missing orders which worried me I'll give them a call back....
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:26 PM
What size do you need? I've got a black one you can borrow for the time being if you are keen to try it on Mya? Could bring it into work tomorrow?
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks Shelley that's really kind, they recommended a 3L for Mya's measurements, I think your 2 will be a bit bigger than that though, they are huge boys!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Think ours are only a 3L or a 4!!

I'll bring one over tomorrow if you like and you can try it?
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:34 PM
That would be great thank you, you are a star!! let me know when is best for you and I will pop over for it
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi i ordered two a couple of weeks ago and they arrived in about 2days but other times they have taken a little longer about 6-7 days
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2009, 09:05 AM
I have always found them very quick. They are great headcollars.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >