16-11-2010, 02:32 PM
love the harness, was it expensive? And what a beautiful little model lol x
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by TeganTW View Post
love the harness, was it expensive? And what a beautiful little model lol x
If you google "perfect fit harnesses" you can find their online shop with prices
They look really good actually, if I get a Christmas bonus this year I might splurge on one for volunteer dog walking.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 02:38 PM
thank you , they cost me 24 pounds each but given they are in 3 parts and if one part needs replacing that can be bought separately seemed like a good deal , the main thing was I had difficulty in finding a harness to fit a hound and the design of this one was perfect
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
If you google "perfect fit harnesses" you can find their online shop with prices
They look really good actually, if I get a Christmas bonus this year I might splurge on one for volunteer dog walking.
they seem to be good , the lady that designed them is real helpful and compared to some harnesses they are not overly expensive !
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I just bought one of those at Discover Dogs too

Nice, aren't they? Cain is huge so his cost £32 but it's so solid and well made I think it's worth it. Sadly his is a bit too big so I need to send the girth piece back and exchange it for a size down. I got mine with the loop on the front too in the hope it might stop him pulling!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
I just bought one of those at Discover Dogs too

Nice, aren't they? Cain is huge so his cost £32 but it's so solid and well made I think it's worth it. Sadly his is a bit too big so I need to send the girth piece back and exchange it for a size down. I got mine with the loop on the front too in the hope it might stop him pulling!
Hi I had a loop in the front too , i have spoke to them today about swapping a top piece and it will be in the post today ! and my experience today has been a fab walk with no pulling at all !
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2010, 06:43 PM
That harness looks great!

I wonder if it would be the solution for Storm, as the only harnesses that stop him pulling are the ones like this, with the clip bit at the front, as oppose to the back, which makes him pull even more. But, the harness he has now (with the front clip bit makes under his arms red and sore. This harness looks very well padded!
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-11-2010, 07:53 AM
I run with Teg on a harness so if I try and walk him on a harness now he pulls the whole way!!

Looks a really nice harness, not a bad price too if it works for you.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2