Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2005, 08:59 AM

what children say they are going to be when they are grown up

lauren our 6 year old as said for they last 2 years she wants to be a vet when she grows up , nothing unusual about that i hear you shout , but i was sat here wondering if any of the older members have had children go on to do what they said they would do when they were little, one of our twins wants to be a professional footballer , and the other twin wants to work at mcdonalds !! so we have diversitie in our house !!

so not to be ageist.... has any of the younger members gone on to do the job they said they were going to do when they were little

i would like to also mentioned that lauren as also stated she would like to be a lapdancer in her spare time !!!!! dont think she understands what shes going on about .. im hoping she means a normal dancer!!

julie
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 09:04 AM
My 17 year old always wanted to be a vet, she has now nearly finished her first year at college doing beauty therapy And my nine year old wants to work at the checkout in sainsburys
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 09:09 AM
well i wanted to be a vet when i was younger, but then went on to do a course in photography, and now doin canine behaviour and training... so i guess thats close enough cos i cant cope with blood
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Amy who is 11 first wanted to be a hairdresser when she grew up ,now she wants to run a cattery as cats are her favorite animal
Duncan who is 6 today keeps changing his mind sometimes he wants to join the army or be a handy man ,a while ago he said he wanted to be Terminator when he grew up
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 09:13 AM
all my kids want to be in the police, much to the OH discust lol, but they are only 7,4 and 3.
i was training to be in the police before i had jonathan, but the kids dont know this wierd
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 09:51 AM
My 4 your old wants to be a mummy when she grows up so that she can mop the kitchen floor
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 09:54 AM
My daughter wanted to work on the tills at kwiksave then she went to college studying child care, did not like that and ended up doing administration, she has just landed a job as comerical finance manager, so pretty diverse lol she is just turned 21 years old.

Mo
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 10:26 AM
I wanted to be a vet when I was very little but discovered photography at 11 yrs and never looked back
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2005, 10:32 AM
thought i would add when i was little i didnt want to work at all , wanted to be (whispers) a housewife !!
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 11:17 AM
OMG this is so funny to read

A labdancer I hope not. Mc`D I can understand (I would do nothing but eat till they fired me )
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >