View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 10:32 AM
How about BO 07 LKS That's the nearest I could get!
Becky
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
That's the one things that really gets my back up, when my hubby asked that..

My answer is always...I dont need it...I want it
if we only bought what we needed the economy would go bust
Yep, I asked him why looking at motorbikes was important to him if he wasn't going to buy one, and why he has to have flashy cars...he didn't answer so I take it that his silence means I'm one up lol

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
How about BO 07 LKS That's the nearest I could get!
Becky
Oh Becky, you bad girl...my car is on an x plate so its too new, otherwise it would have been worth suggesting it to him.

I wouldn't bother asking him ordinarily but, as I haven't been working until this last few weeks and he has been supporting me and Leon, I felt it only fair to run it past him...just wait and see what I get up to once I've had my first wage packet in a few weeks time
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 12:06 PM
I'm beginning to think my OH works on reverse psychology Whenever I run any ideas past him that I would like to buy/treat myself, he always says, "order it" "get it, you don't need to ask" and so on. Thing is, it makes me feel greedy and guilty so I often don't get my latest "fancy" but if he said "why do you want it" "do you need it" I'd be ordering it before he finished the sentence, so I'm thinking that maybe my OH has me all worked out
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I'm beginning to think my OH works on reverse psychology Whenever I run any ideas past him that I would like to buy/treat myself, he always says, "order it" "get it, you don't need to ask" and so on. Thing is, it makes me feel greedy and guilty so I often don't get my latest "fancy" but if he said "why do you want it" "do you need it" I'd be ordering it before he finished the sentence, so I'm thinking that maybe my OH has me all worked out
My mum taught me that the best thing is to plant the seed and then wait until they think it's their idea...works on my dad every time and I have done it a couple of times with Clive Unfortunately I don't have a credit card otherwise the plate would have been bought already...I'm ready to work on him tonight though
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
My mum taught me that the best thing is to plant the seed and then wait until they think it's their idea...works on my dad every time and I have done it a couple of times with Clive Unfortunately I don't have a credit card otherwise the plate would have been bought already...I'm ready to work on him tonight though
Work on that bit, too chickie. Own credit card is a must !
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Work on that bit, too chickie. Own credit card is a must !
Yep, it did go through my mind...I do know all his details but wouldn't use it without asking...maybe the next step is to gently suggest I have my own
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
...maybe the next step is to gently suggest I have my own
Mmmmmm......no......

The next step is to GET your own. You don't need Clive's permission - you are over 18!

x0x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Mmmmmm......no......

The next step is to GET your own. You don't need Clive's permission - you are over 18!

x0x
dito to that, its got nowt to do with him,

I dont have a CC, but I have dougies, nuff said,
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Mmmmmm......no......

x0x
Yes...but I want him to pay for it
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Well, I have my own Credit Card but it's my OH's account. The bills go to him, I just spend the money.............he pays the bills It's a win/win situation
Page 33 of 35 « First < 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 >