View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2008, 01:32 PM
I was in the park yesterday with my 2 dogs throwing the ball, one of my dogs thinks I can throw the ball about 4x further than I actually can and runs to a spot miles away waiting for me to throw it to him! There was a young guy with a child in a pushchair walking up the path so I stopped throwing the ball long enough for him to get past where my dog would go, he then came towards me and I stepped of the path onto the grass with my other dog to give him rooom to pass, not only did he not thank me or say hello, he glared at me!! Go figure!! I should have said something but I was too astonished at his rudeness.he must have seen I had stopped throwing the ball until he had past where I was throwing it, and he couldn't have failed to realise I stepped off the path, and got my dog to do the same.What goes through peoples heads when they are so rude? I will say something if I see him again, although I wouldn't step off the path again, and if my dog gets too close to him, thats is also not going to concern me, like another person on here, I don't give too many chances either.I really don't like rudness though.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5