View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Words fail me. That is plain disgusting!

And they have a building called the whelping house!!! How many dogs are whelping?!?!?! SICK! The sickest part is on one photo they have "whelping pens" a whole row of at least 20 pens (plus probably that many on the other side of the room, and more that don't fit in the photo,...) Can you imagine that many dogs pregnant at the same time? Why do they need that many whelping pens!!! I can't believe how huge this place is!

Speciaf food dishes... the dogs can eat as much as they want and get really fat so you can sell them as chubby extra-cute fatlings!

And Mini St. Bernard? Sheesh! If you want a mini dog, why would you want a st. bernard? It's like selling candy to idiots!!!

"someone checks on pregnant mamas early in the morning and late in the evening"

I'm getting my blood pressure up... Gotta go pet Jenny.. idiots make me so mad when they're hurting dogs!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 06:45 AM
I was so angry about his website i had to return to it for another look.
i have since looked at every page and photos and am now every MORE angry!!!!!!!!!
From looking at the website they seem to think this is an okay way to breed dogs. they are happy and justify all they methods, did anyone else see the flooring to the whelping pens??????????? holes so the dogs mess could drip through so the pupps don't get wet feet. CLEAN THEM OUT MORE OFTEN!!!!!!!
I don't see how tiny pups don't ever get their feet caught in these holes, they looked plenty big enough to trap a puppy foot!!!!!
They have this massive contract that states all the reasons they would NOT take a returned dog back and then say that the owner MUST return the dog if they request.

It's all very very wrong!!!!!!!

FOR SALE
Not sure if anyone else noticed but she has put the place up for sale, as after 40 years she can no longer run it. and she will only sell to someone who will care for and love the dogs as she does

The FAQ's page is stunning just stunning how can she not know what she is doing is wrong.
the AKC have refused to work with her (well she only breeds crosses or hybrids as she calls them).

Sorry i've ranted on and on....... but this website and breeder has made me really cross.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 07:10 AM
sorry
Becky
Deb13
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2007, 07:16 AM
I can't believe that its legal. What about the animal welfare charities over there, can't they do something?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 07:17 AM
It's battery farming of dogs.
Becky
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Why are places like this allowed to remain open?

You can plainly see how cramped and unhappy the dogs are in there, it reminds me of battery-caged hens I hate that mesh flooring in their cages, that must hurt the dogs feet.

Their expressions are heart-rendering, they are just puppy-farming not caring on their quality of life at all, I do wish people wouldn't buy from places like this then they would be forced to close

That warranty is appalling, they don't even guarantee the pup will be healthy at all.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
sorry
Becky
gosh....... not cross with you at all Becky..........
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 08:32 AM
i have read through this before looking and deided from everyone reaction i wont look.....

but from what everyone has said it should be closed down!

Alex
xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
It's battery farming of dogs.
Becky
Couldnt describe it any other way, i was flicking through the pics with my mouth open, those poor dogs, what a life and to blatently advertise it like that, a perfect location for the kennels if the dogs were allowed to enjoy it. Hopefully whoever buys it will knock the place down!

So sad
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
where in those lists of wants does it mention being LOVED!!!!
My god, this is sick, this is exactly the reason that animal rights laws need to be completely overhauled and re-written.

How dare they say the dogs dont even have to be walked, this is completely against a dogs nature, for goodness sake all mammals need exercise, the people who run this puppy farm need to be shot!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >