15-05-2012, 06:22 PM
A beautiful and very clever weim!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
"say please" made me laugh, sounds like my Loui
Made me laugh too. Reminded me of my CKCS - throw a stick (or anything) and the look said it all 'Well, YOU threw it, not me - you go and get it!'

My min pin is NOTHING like what I read about the breed either (tho I have to say she displayed ALL the traits when I first got her). My kids say 'of course she isn't mum - she wouldn't dare be - she knows you would NOT APPROVE!' And when I tell them she is a super little dog they say 'of course she is mum - she's your dog!'

Way back before I had my kids but was planning to - my mates used to say to me 'god I hope they are perfect in every way and born knowing you would not appreciate it if they weren't' lol!

So ... has Twiggy become in the least bit 'Diva' since getting all this acclaim on her birthday? (Or did you keep her away from the computer?)
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
So ... has Twiggy become in the least bit 'Diva' since getting all this acclaim on her birthday? (Or did you keep her away from the computer?)
I have "parental controls" on the computer, so she can only access specific self improvement sites............
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I have "parental controls" on the computer, so she can only access specific self improvement sites............

Bella has a 'self improvement' site - it is sited out on the verandah. It's where she has to go every time she either won't stop barking or begging or waddever!

So amusing because, whatever it is that she has been doing, once I tell her 'out' and she goes out and I slide the door closed, she just stands at the door in total silence with her head on one side with a 'what? what have I done? Why am I out here?' expression. Of course I have to let her back in once she behaves (so she gets the message) but it can be endlessly amusing. I don't have to 'put her out', just point at the door and say 'OUT!'
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-05-2012, 06:20 AM
[QUOTE=smokeybear;2524384]This is my favourite photo of her, I do not have many, it was taken at a trial.

[IMG]http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb377/
lovely picture and gorgeous dog. happy birthday Twiggy, from me and Jeager.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 07:31 AM
I think we should keep this thread on the first page - lest we forget SB's lapse into 'soft and sentimental' lol!
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8