Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by Amie View Post
For God sake look in the rescue all over the country they are full of fall breed Staffies.. that cant find homes, let alone Staffie x's totally irresponsible of you...

I agree And look how many Staffies are up for rehoming privately I was looking online yesterday, and it seems from the age of 16 months up to 3 years is the norm for rehoming them at the moment Poor dogs x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
admittedly its not the best thing to do really... however maybe we are being a bit sceptical... the OP could of done their homework and hopefully found decent homes for them all
OR, the poster could be advertising his litter here
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
OR, the poster could be advertising his litter here
Surely not! I mean, Staffy crosses are so much in demand!!!!!!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 01:02 PM
So how much money ya gonna make?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Anyone cross breeding, even more so staff crosses hasnt done or even thought about doing things right!! I thought that to JB, Not like they asked advice or anything.
smithy8710
New Member!
Male 

04-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Actually five of the pubs are already spoken for, I think people forget tht mongrels are becoming more popular, look at the labradoodle now tht has become a real breed now, so enough of the petty remarks, the pubs r fine n the bitch is fine thts all I care about
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately 'mongrels' have always been common and the practice is evident in pounds (yes there are pedigrees in there too) but labradoddle is not a 'real' breed it is a cross all the same.
As others have mentioned has your dog and bitch being health tested (for genetic problems), are you willing to take all 10 pups back if the buyers are unable or unwilling to care for them, if they fall into the pitbull 'type' it will be very sad for your pups.
As for getting upset with peoples comments and opinions I would suggest you look around the forum and see what topics have been discussed, I know for me one that is common, is backyard breeders and the dogs ending up unwanted, and/or having health/ temperament problems.
Good luck with your pups and I sincerely hope you understand the responsibility you have to these 10 pups.
smithy8710
New Member!
Male 

04-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Of course I no the responsibilities with these pups n yes both parents were health tested I get them checked regular at westway
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Still thousands of Dogs are Put down each year because of irresponsible breeding.....A very large majority are staffie x if you happy with adding to their plight then shame on you. Health testing doesn't mean popping them along to the vet.. if you had researched breeding at all you would know that.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Labradoodles are not a real breed for god sake.
and health testing is not the same as having a health check at the vets, health testing tests the parents for problems that can be passed down to off spring.
You dont even have an ethical reason for breeding this litter, says it all.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >