View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 10:26 PM
I think anyone who would be angry with you for giving it your all and knowing that it just wasn't going to work out is a pretty lousy person! And frankly, I think the younger, newer dog SHOULD be the one rehomed. I can't believe anyone would suggest you give up a dog who has been yours for 4 years!
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 10:50 PM
really sorry you have to let him go Sal, it must be heart wrenching for you.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 02:20 AM
I'm so sorry you have had to make this difficult decision. I can't see why anyone would slate you I think you are doing the most responsible and best thing for both dogs. Any decision made that is in the BEST interest of the dog or dogs in question is the right decision. You must be heartbroken though. Hugs to you!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 06:45 AM
Thanks everyone,
No it's not easy but it's a decision that I feel is best for the welfare and safety of my dogs.

Perhaps it was a bit short sighted to bring in another pup,we thought Meg would accept her in time but it's not going to happen

Meg detests Kizzy and like Anne has said you can't relax not for a minute you have to know where both dogs are all the time,keeping doors etc closed.

My dreams have gone up in smoke, and I'm gutted but as I said it's selfish and causing a great deal of stress to Meg and the rest of the family which is totally unfair.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4