View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 10:46 AM
No, sorry. I`ll speak up against cruelty where I see it.
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:07 AM
TBH i have just write a huge response to this but CBA fed up of this forum and its hijacking and victimising of people who dont have the same opinions. Rant over. Now continue your slagging CM post and people who like him
*SJ*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:33 AM
It's a known fact that Cesar Milan started out with absolutely nothing, look at him now he's done very well for himself, I think that goes someway to confirm that not everything he does is wrong.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:37 AM
It's a known fact that Cesar Milan started out with absolutely nothing, look at him now he's done very well for himself, I think that goes someway to confirm that not everything he does is wrong.

Americans also think the Big Mac is the best thing ever, any fast food really,
you only have to look at the state of many of them to see often they really dont know whats good for them

Im not saying all of them are obese and dont know whats good for them,
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by *SJ* View Post
Ronald Biggs did OK for himself as well.

rune
*SJ*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Americans also think the Big Mac is the best thing ever, any fast food really,
you only have to look at the state of many of them to see often they really dont know whats good for them

Im not saying all of them are obese and dont know whats good for them,
Certainly comes across that way.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
No, sorry. I`ll speak up against cruelty where I see it.
You are not he only one, you have the support of rescue oganisations, vets, behaviourists, trainers and the RSPCA. his programmes have been banned in some countries.

rune
*SJ*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Ronald Biggs did OK for himself as well.

rune
Ronald Biggs didn't get paid by loads of people though for his services did he? Not the best comparison.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by HannahCB View Post
TBH i have just write a huge response to this but CBA fed up of this forum and its hijacking and victimising of people who dont have the same opinions. Rant over. Now continue your slagging CM post and people who like him
Hannah This is nothing to do with being 'for' or 'anti' anyone. If I saw someone ill treating a child pulling it around by its neck say/ dragging it up a flight of stairs when it was clearly afraid/ kicking it with a foot (however light the kick) I would speak out. Does this make me 'anti' the person who is dishing out the treatment to the child or just someone speaking out for those who are unable to speak out for themselves about ill treatment.

I will continue to speak out when I see a dog or a human being ill treated and if this offends anyone I can live with that.

ETA as Rune points out many others are now speaking out against CM, see this thread..
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=117250
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:43 AM
I often wonder where CM will be in 10 years time, will he still be the big shot, or will he be a down and out burried under piles of court cases or whatever

do you think he will stand the test of time, it looks to me like time is starting to run out for him,

people are well and truely on to him and they are not going to shut up untill hes gone.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >