View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 01:32 AM

Saddest thing I've seen in quite some time...

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! VERY DISTRESSING VIDEO AND IMAGES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-dinner.html

This awful and DISGUSTING woman badly beat a child for no real reason at all. I have seen awful things like this before, but it's always so sad to see stuff like this. The father of the child badly beat the woman after seeing the secret video.

I can hardly blame him, dose of your own medicine. She can only get up to 15 years for this crime, which is sad but I hope she gets the maximum and that her stay there is VERY hard for her.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2015, 01:54 AM
There have sadly always been such horror stories. Several years ago I worked in a daycare center. There was a boy and his younger sister there. The little girl made some workers testy, but I loved her. She was about 18 months at the time. Clingy but no problem...I went through the day with Naiemah on my hip.There were family issues. A single mom and all the struggles that come with it. She made some bad choices and was jailed for assaulting another adult. In the US children of inmates are sent to next-of-kin. Regardless if next-of-kin is a suitable home or not.

Both children were sent to their grandmother in New York. We didn't hear from them for awhile. One day I arrived at work and a co-worker told me flatly "Remember Zaire and his grandmother? She beat him to death". It was in the news. She beat him for soiling himself and his head hit the tub. Apparently his body was on the couch for several hours before anyone noticed he was gone.

They wouldn't allow the mother to attend the funeral even with mere months left to her sentence. I volunteered to foster dear Naiemah but she had already been sucked into the protective service machine.In such a story your heart bleeds for the whole family. I never heard from them after that. I moved several states away. But that kind of story stays with you. Naiemah would be about 7 years old now, I hope she got through everything somehow.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 02:03 AM
Just sad stuff, why people beat little kids is beyond me. There is no solid reason to do so. I'm not fond of kids, never wanted any, and will never have any or ever be a step mother or work with them in any way. Just throwing that all out there.

But I would NEVER EVER hurt a kid regardless of what the child did. I'm kind to all children I meet, and they seem to like me. Why have kids or work with them and HATE them like this lady obviously did!?
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 03:42 AM
I dug a tad deeper. This lady was beaten into a coma by the father. She survived and from what I gather she is currently wheelchair bound and on a feeding tube. She was given a 4 year sentence from what I read, supposedly lenient due to severe injuries inflicted by the father of the child. He was arrested and charged for beating the nanny, but once the video came out, the charges against him were dropped. Not sure I totally agree with that, but oh well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 08:58 AM
I have seen this somewhere before, it may have been here or maybe "the other side".
Where ever it is pretty sickening and very upsetting.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 09:11 AM
These people are Ugandan. They do not reside in the UK or the US. Not that I'd dare try and act high and mighty about it. This stuff happens here all the time, and as lovemybull said, often ends with death or years and years of irreversible trauma. The child suffered no true injuries, and this lady will never see her again so this is a happy ending most likely. Not all abused kids are that lucky.