View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:17 PM
One of my mates has a GR. She's a bit elderly now & she had an abscess between her toes as well. She seems to have been going to the vet every week for months now with it & it doesnt seem to be getting any better. She used to go out for a walk 3 times a day now she very seldom goes as she is having trouble walking on it. When she does come out her foot is all bandaged up & he tries to just walk her on grass but then its trying to get her from their house to the park. Its a real shame. She lost loads of weight last year & now she's put it all back on again.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Poor little Jimmi, as Tawney says what a good job he found you to sort him out.
I lurve sitting with a bowl of warm water soaking my feet, nowt common about that
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:20 PM
OH dear Helena After you psyching [sic] yourself up to go as well. Never mind I'm sure Dave appreciates you sitting there with him with all your make up on
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Brilliant..a good samaritan Thank goodness the puppy palace is sorted Its looks great
HELENA that sucks!!
Just back from the eye test with mum,slightly blurred her vision is..not totally blind like they said So that's good,youngest is spending the night with her
Hey SALLY will catch up on Jimmi now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Oooh that's bad manners Helena, she could have let you know. Are you sure you have got the right day, it wasn't Monday was it
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Lol Helena they have probably turned all the lights off to deter you from visiting
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Oh shu-upppp Jen, surely not???!!!! Hmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

No June, I'm sure I got the date right, and they're all going away tomorrow to their Centre Park place for Christmas. I remember her saying to me when she rang the other morning that the girls are all flying in on Friday (that's today isn't it?) in the morning and it's gonna be bedlam, but they'll be having a few drinks etc and she would love me to come round and meet the girls again and the rest of the family like I did last Christmas Day? Maybe somebody put her off the idea (who was THERE last Christmas morning huh?)

I reckon there's been some delay in some of their flights, cos one of them is flying from Cambodia which is a long way off isn't it.

I'm actually not bothered (no reeeeeally), cos I kept saying to Dave that I didn't want to go, but I ought to get ready for when she rings.

You're right Lynne, it's not often Dave sees me with make up on since we moved here, especially not at this time of night.....hmmmm, I'd better watch out then

Oh pants, never been stood up in me life, only once, and that was by Dave, hence the reason I knew I had to get him and get him I did

Off to raid the Hero's tin now then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Aw Nippy, Helena'll be crying into her sausage rolls and mince pies now.
Its a right booger isn't, put make up on etc. but ready for bed with jim jams on, then got to take make up off etc.
Unless of course its for tempting Dave into her web
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Are you casting nasturtiums at moi?
Would I?

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hahahaha I was about to say the same!
Hey Tawney t hat sounds good news.
Glad I'm not the only one!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Lol June, he wouldn't need much tempting!!!! Afterall, he's a man and I still have a pulse
Page 11 of 16 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »