Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Janay15
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2007, 03:31 PM

Tribute to Fluffy

Fluffy, the gorgeous rabbit who has owned me and my heart for the past six years passed away on Sunday 14th.

I’d started to notice a little while ago that she seemed a bit frail, but I just put it down to old age and tried not to worry about it, only realising there was really something wrong once it was too late to take action - something which I’ll always feel bad about for the rest of my life.

I got her in 2001 when I was 11 years old and I remember the day so distinctly. I was looking at all the rabbits and guinea pigs in the pen at my local pet shop when suddenly there was a loud bang outside - all the other rabbits and guinea pigs darted for cover – but not Fluffy - she just sat there, relaxed, a slight look of sarcasm on her face, and I knew there and then she was the bunny for me.

She’s been with me throughout over half of my teenage years and always been there for me, someone to talk to and make a fuss of.
She was so beautiful, so intelligent, and was so much more to me than just a pet – she was my baby, my sister, and my best friend all in one.

Here are a few pics of her ~ Fluffy ~ aka the ‘Fluff stuff’ or ‘hun bun’ :smt001

* Fluffy *
May 2001 – October 2007
Love you always baby xxxxx
:smt049
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-10-2007, 03:38 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss

Sleep tight Fluffy
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 06:15 PM
So sorry for your loss. Hop free Fluffy xoxox
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi The first pet I ever owned was a cat called Fluffy.

So sad you lost your lovely rabbit. Comforting cuddles I know you will miss Fluffy.

That was a really nice tribute you gave.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2007, 08:18 PM
So very sorry hun
She looked like a beautiful girl with so much character, I`m not surprised she stole your heart - think of the joy she brought you and the lovely life you gave to her for many blissful years

Little Fluffy, look out for my bunnies Cantoness and Samba, they`ll show you where the sweetest grass is to be found at the Bridge

)))))hugs(((((
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2007, 01:36 PM
What a lovely tribute, I am sorry to hear you have lost such a special pet Fluffy was gorgeous, RIP darling girl xxx
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2007, 04:12 PM
aaaawwwww i'm so sorry for your loss Its always hard when they pass over but take comfort in the fact Fluffy will always be with you as you will always carry her in your heart and think of all the fond memories you both shared ~hugs~
sammerson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Aww...so sorry to hear that...I have a bunny myself and I was amazed that an animal like a rabbit can actually be as loving and loyal as any other pet, I never intended to get so close to a rabbit, but I know that it's possible...so so sorry....what a lovely tribute though!!!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Beautiful bunny you must miss her, they can be real characters, I dont know how long bunnies live for but seems quite a reasonable age and maybe it was just time for her to go, try to remember the goods times.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Lovely bunny she was so sorry for your loss