Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2013, 06:18 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning all. A sunny day out there so far not sure if it is warm or chilly though as I have not yet ventured outside.

I am going to tackle the dead Summer Jasmine later out the front we have that and winter Jasmine going up a trellis one side of the house and over the canopy and on the other side a red rose going up a trellis over the canopy except neither are going over the canopy quite yet and aren't out due to all the cold weather we have been having.
If I can't get them out by the root they will be chopped right back to ground level and the trellis taken down. I will then be giving the EA a second chance to come out on a nice sunny day to take a nicer outside photos and indoor photos so the internal lights don't have to be on if he says no or makes excuses then I will be going for the jugular and asking why.
We will be doing back up photos so if his don't turn out very well we will ask him to post ours instead.

Dillon will be getting a field walk again today his toe held out really well yesterday after his racing round so I would say he is fit for a few good walks and running about now.
Underneath has healed really well from the castration and he has shrunk to almost nothing now where his furry plums use to be
His behaviour has regressed somewhat in his cheekiness and mouthing and jumping on us and lead tugging when out but this could also be down to the fact he is 18 months on Thursday and having another juvenile fling. In human years this equates to 15.5 years. There's my answer then.

Our afternoon with all the family went very well and Dillon except for a lot of attention barking was very good only one little trying to hump incident which I missed as I was in the kitchen. One of the boys little ones Owen and Joel were play fighting and Owen ended up falling on Dillon's bed and Dillon thought he would join in got excited but he was stopped quickly and after that he was very good.
It was very flat and very quiet when they left and we were all kn*****d. All 3 of us.

Jackie I hope Millie is ok we didn't see you around yesterday.
Bev hows the headache ? Please try to see someone today if possible to get some bloods done and advice.
Hope Lily is ok too.
I hope everyone is well today and all our furry friends too.

Have a safe and enjoyable Monday.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Morning lynn and all,

I feel dreadful this morning, so am going to feed Lily and then try and get myself to the walk in center early as I have a long busy day at work and feel really light headed and dizzy on top of everything else.

Hope you all have a good day.

Take care.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

A beautiful bright sunny morning here (but chilly), so can't complain. Apart from walking the dogs, a day of housework and jobs.

Lynn - good luck taking the trellis down, if it opens up an area that can only be good. Enjoy your dog walk and I hope 'kevin' (Dillon) is a good boy for you.

Bev - I hope your headache has gone, if not try and get you blood sugar levels checked ((hugs)).

I hope any poorly dogs or members are feeling better today. See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning lynn and all,

I feel dreadful this morning, so am going to feed Lily and then try and get myself to the walk in center early as I have a long busy day at work and feel really light headed and dizzy on top of everything else.

Take care.
Morning Bev. I hope it all goes well ate walk in centre.
If you can keep us posted please. (((Hugs))).
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning lynn and all,

Take care.
Morning Bev, Yes your health is now more important than anything. Good luck and keep us informed. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

A beautiful bright sunny morning here (but chilly), so can't complain. Apart from walking the dogs, a day of housework and jobs.

Lynn - good luck taking the trellis down, if it opens up an area that can only be good. Enjoy your dog walk and I hope 'kevin' (Dillon) is a good boy for you.

Bev - I hope your headache has gone, if not try and get you blood sugar levels checked ((hugs)).

I hope any poorly dogs or members are feeling better today. See you all later.
Morning Jenny. Enjoy your dog walk.
It is chilly here too just ventured out to the recycling bin. Brrrrr its a chilly wind blowing.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev, Jenny and all

It's sunny but cold here too. Rufus chucked up in the night, something he ate that he shouldn't have. I am off work now until Saturday afternoon, I have a virtual hospital appointment on Friday. If the weather holds I hope to tidy up the garden.

I hope you get some decent pics Lynn, estate agents need to remember who they are working for, glad I don't move around. It could take six months before the op works on Dillon, hang in there you will laugh about his antics one day.

I am happy to hear you are getting sorted Bev, look after yourself.

Enjoy your walk Jenny.

Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-04-2013, 07:18 AM

It is nice to hear that yesterday went well Lynn and that Dillon was not too much like Kevin. Good luck with getting out the unwanted climbers and trellis removal, and fingers crossed that the EA gets his out and actually does something.

Bev - please please go to the walk-in centre as you really must get someone to check you properly.

jenny - enjoy your day of dog walking, housework [ugh] and whatever else you are going to do.

I hope everyone has a good Monday - I am kernackered after the performance of going all of 15 minutes in a taxi yesterday - the performance being getting to the taxi and out of it and into the surgery. Plans have to be made for every eventuality - anyone would think I was planning to go away for months! The journey and the time in the surgery was a doddle! I must admit to a slightly anti-climactic feeling this morning after the worry I feel leading up to these 6-monthly check-ups, especially this last one, but now I hopefully have six glorious months not having to worry so should be able to relax.

Hope all poorly 2 and 4-legged ones are feeling better and that everyone has a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2013, 07:41 AM

Beautiful sunny day again here today.
I have the physiotherepist coming again today and a visit from my SiL.
See you all later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Morning everybody

Went out early with Zena as Dave woke me up at 6 am, but the sun was shining brightly on my walk and it's going to be another fab down darn sarf. I even got Zena's pool out just now and she couldn't wait for me to fill it, and give herself a good scrabbling and a splashing in it, so she's gloriously clean now, so not only do I have a diy husband, but also a do it yourself dog here

Well, I just don't know what to do with meself today cos I've done all my jobs, Dave has gone off to work, so I might take myself off up to the big garden centre I haven't yet been too, and try and get some turf for this back lawn and have a nosey around up there, all relaxing like!

I'm going to ring the docs to see if I can have a blood test cos I really should have one every year (with my heart probs) and I've been neglected, haven't had one for 2 years, and I don't like how tired I've become lately, but then of course, is that any wonder!! I'll ring them and see.

Bev, good luck at the drop in centre hope they get to your problems with that headache.

Jenny, enjoy your walk this morning and whatever else you're up to.

Gerry, sorry to hear about Rufus, hope it's nothing serious.

Lynn, glad to hear Dillon's toe has healed so well, and he can enjoy some longer, running around walks now. Good luck with the cutting back out the front and also ranting at those agents, it's good to keep 'em on their toes.

Malka, glad to hear you can relax again now with dear little Pereg.

Jen, oh, physio lady coming round again today, better get the kettle on, out with the cake and biccies and exercise that mouth of yours again then

Catch you later, I'd better check my mail and see if Dave has reported anything in his letterbox this morning Do I really want to knowt though??? Nah!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »