register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 09:13 PM
I think those are higher than I ever ever wore, how do you walk in those, and keep them on all night
Off for my soak now, done girlie brekkies, my backs hurting after chasing bimbo around the field and being dragged round by her when a loose dog came hurtling towards her
Never mind, was the first time she's been in that class, and it is really advanced stuff for such a little bimbo she's got a long time to grow into it all, probably be about 10 when she passes that one
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Right I'm off to watch NCIS LOS ANGELES
Then off to bed
Lauryn gone to bed with a hot water bottle cos she's got tummy ache
Hope it's gone by morning, think mines def hay fever, took a antihistamine and once it kicked in I felt better so fingers crossed
See ya all tomorrow x
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
OMG those are VERY High Heels Eileen
not sure why but I find high heels,way more comfortable than flat shoes.After a while my legs hurt in flats
DD,will not be modelling the dresses...no...would only put you off them I shall hang them up and take pics
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Just a quickie before I take myself off to bed glad everyone seems in good spirits. Now then - those shoes Lacey how on earth are you going to retain a vertical condition wearing those once the Old Vine Celebrato kicks in? Perhaps your OH will follow you round with a safety net. Just for the record NO I cannot fix your bearings - there is one huge omission in my abilities - that being that I am utterly hopeless when it comes to virtually anything mechanical. One look from me and otherwise useful and functioning machines grind to a juddering halt (never to recover or even start again). In truth I am the kiss of death to anything post Industrial Revolution. TW love the pics of the young dog, he does have quite a different look to the other ones of yours that you posted. Beautiful but quite distinctly different. They must be very pleased with him. Speaking of large wolfie things the Memsahib is busily watching a film called The Grey, I doubt that she is very interested in the Cinematographer's Art, but she does like wolves and she REALLY likes Mr Liam Neeson. Big and a bit on the craggy side seems to be her order of the day. So I think it is about time for the last walk of the day and then a good soak in the old tub. Can't wait for a chance to critique the new dresses purchased by Ms Lacey (roll on tomorrow)! It will bee the perfect way to herald in a new week - see I'm getting the hang of a female dominated web-site! Goodnight all see you tomorrow. Bye fer now.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Hello everyone - a very fleeting visit because it is rather late, but I am still a strange mixture of being hyped up and wrung out after watching the Grand Prix tonight I don't think that my heart will take many more like that!! Superb racing.

Grandsproglet survived the weekend and so did I - roll on normality tomorrow.

Nighty night
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9