View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Hi Folks, going to call it a day here as I cleaned my teeth and had a salt swill and started my teeth off aching. I have taken some ibuprofen so hopefully they will ease off shortly. Night night all, God bless. Moyra xxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Fingers crossed the tabs help MOYRA,Goodnight,sleep well xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Night Moyra hope you get a painless nights sleep.
Sounds like a lovely shopping trip Eileen.

Just gave Dillon his tea minces with a free range raw egg, yoghurt and sardines he ate nearly all of it gave him his raw chicken wing within two seconds it was back up he hadn't bl**dy chewed it properly.
Cover in the wash him in the garden looking very sorry for himself. Being the softie that I am scrambled him an egg put some sardines with it and given him another chicken wing. Pretty sure he chewed this one properly. Hope so.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Aww Jasper is all growed up He looks gorgus now ( well he always did )
That OH of yours spoils you Eileen 3 dresses indeed!!! Ive not got so many
We will have to look out for you on tele EmmiS at the marathon. Good luck.
Its turned out nicer tonight than its been all day
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Am spoilt for sure LYNNE,early birthday pressies though,cause he won't be here
Is making a snack for us at the mo...Panini's he really isn't a bad ole bean
LYNN,my washing machine needs new bearings,hence all the racket Can only spin on a low setting,otherwise it's pretty scarey.Will have the WM repair man call on Monday.Would order the parts and tackle it myself but have been warned to stay well away Wonder can GORDON replace bearings Like to help him out,now that he's in financial crisis
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Not sure Eileen it might not spin at all.
Do let the professional do it my eldest once decided he could fix my washing machine silly s*d electrocuted himself.
Goodness did I have a fright when he went flying backwards he has a scar on his arm to this day. See you should listen to mum.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Ohhhhhh good luck Emmis lets hope we get to spot you on TV!!

and Eileen you are NOT spoilt you are worth it!!

Just back from a lovely walk in the drizzle - loving my new rain coat, and Tilly ended up under the hosepipe getting a shampoo having rolled in something very dubious!! Daisy looked smug as it is normally her not Tilly who ends up getting hosed off!!! Am I a cruel owner for doing under the cold hosepipe and not taking her in under warm water.. ? she had a good towel down and is now curled up on the sofa next to me... besides which if she had her way she would swim in the freezing cold river!!

Anyway - just about to have some lunch then tackle the housework.. I am so inclined to stay on the sofa.. but know I can't do that!! gotta have a clean house to start off the week
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Hello Debbie glad you enjoyed your walk. Awwww poor Tilly doesn't sound like it has affected her too much dousing her under a cold hose pipe.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Awww,DD...thankyou
Alright LYNN,I promise I won't touch the machine even though I'd dying too.Watched a video on how to repair it,basically it has to come completely apart Guy recommends to take pics of everything so you'll know what belongs where Really itching to give it I go but I won't
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 08:07 PM
Good girl. If you change your mind please don't tell me till its done back together and your safe. I don't think you need a nail gun to fix a washing machine so remember that little tip that's about all I know about fixing washing machines.
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >