View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 05:18 PM
hullo all, went to play unpaid groom/photographer for friend who was out with her horse.

Only a week till my marathon, eeeek!!! super cheeky, but if anyone can spare a few pennies towards the excellent charity im running it for i'd be super grateful http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...=Emmasmarathon
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
I've just made a quick dash in here as I should be cooking Boring boat race but I'm looking forward to the F1 later as I gather from my brother (who has Sky) that it is really worth watching. I have no idea who won, so Mandy please don't tell me I hope you are feeling better.
June those photos of Jasper are fantastic ... what a stunner and I too love his markings ..... just stunning Your description of Keshi in the gold class really made me chuckle .... I think its incredible that any dog will listen to commands when other dogs have been zooming around She did well and you should be very proud of her.
Hi to Lynn, Tang, Mandy and Lacey. Lacey come on spill the beans what have you bought
Helena I'm glad you've had a more relaxing day .... you must have your sensible hat on Hopefully Zena's leg or shoulder settle and by the morning she's OK.

Off to cook now before everyone moans.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Emmis ... I did some time ago You've raised a really impressive amount. The best of luck.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Thanks everyone, I've never been THAT sure on his facial markings really, he's a lovely nature though, very soft and gentle. Amazing how Mal looking he is, when you think mum is a full Utonagan and dad half GSD half Mal.
Yeah I am pleased with Keshi, if there hadn't been quite so much madness about I think she would have done better to be honest. When I got there the Silver Class was on and the dog that went for her last week mustn't have passed because it was in that one, was surprised a couple of the other people who took Silver with me hadn't passed though, I didn't see them do anything wrong at all. Makes it all surprising that WE did
I've not had any piccies of any of the others for a while now, which is quite upsetting. They are 6 months old in May, so will do an email to everyone asking for piccies at that age, because there will be a massive difference in them by then.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Emmis ... I did some time ago You've raised a really impressive amount. The best of luck.
I did spot that thank you!

This time next week it will all be over.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Just been on the news about a marathon being cancelled after the water supplies they had ordered didn't appear and they couldn't get enough despite ringing round the supermarkets, but most of the runners set off anyway.
Can you imagine, all the training and the build up, you get to the start, its delayed for ages, then they announce its cancelled....
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Afternoon
I won't tell Jenny promise, it is worth watching
Wow TW Jasper is gorgeous so grown up x

What did you by Lacey, come tell, I've told Lauryn that we will go for a girly shopping trip during school hols ( she breaks up next Friday)

See ya all later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Ok JENNY,since you asked I tried on 3 dresses I liked,then couldn't decide which I liked between them Thought if I buy two,one would do the wedding,the other my nephew's first communion Hubby's smiling face turned a bit more serious after a bit and I knew I'd need to make a decision when he started tapping his foot I decided we should go have a coffee while I mull it over,he said NOPE!!bought me the three of them...then we went for coffee and shoes..bless him
Will post some pics later and maybe you lot could help me decide which to wear to what
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:06 PM
MANDY,have you not learned that taking a teenage girl shopping translates to,SHE comes home with loads,you get absolutely nothing!! That's why I shop when mine is at school
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Just been on the news about a marathon being cancelled after the water supplies they had ordered didn't appear and they couldn't get enough despite ringing round the supermarkets, but most of the runners set off anyway.
Can you imagine, all the training and the build up, you get to the start, its delayed for ages, then they announce its cancelled....
I saw that, we are in ENGLAND how can you not have water?! haha.

seriously though i'd be absolutely livid.
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »