Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Congratulations HELENA
Not just a pretty face eh? Good for you,well deserved indeed
My Hub has just arrived through the door,so you'll excuse if if I go pay him some attention
Later
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Afternoon all,

This is the first sit down of the day .... well since posting this morning. Dogs have had their first walk, 2 loads of washing done, range cleaned, hoovered and dusted and steam cleaned the kitchen floor .... oh and did the weekend food shop. Lacey I need some Berroca me thinks cos I've just hit a wall

While in Tesco I bought Your Dog Magazine and it has a separate magazine on dog holidays .... Helena's large van features on page 45 (whole page spread) and has an excellent rating .... well done Helena
Its an excellent magazine covering the whole of mainland UK and gives in depth details of what is available etc etc.

Lynn That would be wonderful if you and Bev could meet up Summer and heat will be with us before we know and an ideal time for entertaining especially people with dogs Friday seems to come round so quickly but probably not quick enough for you When I read that you were cooking your eggs in the mircorwave I just knew what the outcome would be ...... I've done the same thing before and it took ages to get the egg off the fan etc.
Lynne You are rich .... well done I have never won a bean on the lotto and have no given up even doing it once every few months .... but 'you have to be in it to win it'. Enjoy your day tomorrow exploring a new area and walks.
Myra I hope Nigredo's vet visit goes well and he behaves himself.
Nippy So pleased you are on the mend
Bev You poor lass .... I am so desperately sorry for you having such a dreadful time at the moment. (((hugs))).
Elaine I love your description of the lame hoover Enjoy your weekend with OH home.
Tang WELCOME BACK on the Daily and so pleased you are in your lovely new home in spite of a few 'teething problems'. I'm sure we all look forward to hearing more Wonderful news that Bella has gone down a storm .... not surprised though
Lacey Enjoy your Friday reunion with OH.

Off to walk the dogs again before I hit the ironing pile

See you all later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Well done H thats fantastic. Anyway we can see it online? Big pat on the back from me, you really deserve it.

Had to laugh at you and Dave and the gass with Zena. You done exactly what I would have done. Dave acted the same as my sons act with me over worrying doggy things and I acted the same as you again in my reaction. . Glad your all ok now.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Helena CALM DOWN I had to say that 'cos I'm far enough away to be out of range of flying missiles Only kidding Those two words frequently leave my OH's mouth aimed at me ..... I think those words could make me become violent So pleased you've seen the add for you van ...... you must be really really chuffed
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Morning... quick skim through and have to say I do love reading everyone's updates!!!

Hope all poorlies are starting to feel better, sick bay is getting a bit full, we are going to need some new male nurses, I expect TW has been diligently interviewing!

Walked with my lovely friend last night and her 2 German Wirehaired Pointers, we walked for about 2 hours and so by the time I got home, had dinner, showered and sat down I was knackered, I am still pooped this morning, Thank goodness its Friday!!! expecting busy days as my Manager is on vacation now for a week...

Hopefully I don't have to run the gauntlet of the rat today again, bladdy things, I know it is my own fault for feeding the birds and having chickens, but they still freak me out!!

Happy Friday peeps xxxxxxxxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 01:55 PM
So laughing at HELENA,writing a note!! What are you like?? Lunatic woman
Good to hear you're both all loved up again Little misunderstanding is all,what with him being a male ( takes a while for the penny to drop sometimes )
Mine has gone off to buy builders supplies,I passed cause I need to take youngest to the optician's after school,so ripping though,would love a rummage round the tool Isle,need to keep abreast of all the latest must have's,you know?
Speaking of which,a neighbour borrowed my Karcher Window vac on Monday and I haven't seen it since She must have loved it and has taken window cleaning up as a profession
Hope she hasn't broken it and is afraid to bring it back
TAKE AWAY NIGHT
Think I might be a little adventurous tonight and have a curry chip,maybe a fish
Almost time for the school run! xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Helena well done and very well deserved.
I have to agree with you if Gorden told me watch out glass and Dillon was making his way in that direction it would be total panic and much yelling to make him stop. I hope you can now put it behind you and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Afternoon Debbie rats yuk I have been watching the one that lives between us no.5 and no.9 which and running backwards under the bird table which has been down the bottom of the garden for about a week.
Earlier Dillon was laying near the house and it was on the garden between him and the house its getting a little too bold for my liking. Yesterday the conservatory door was open and it was sat there admiring the garden while sitting on the little step. I now have to close it all the time when Dillon is in.

Just watched jockey school on 4 OD worth a watch.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Well done HELENA. I'll have to have a look round for that mag so I can see the Ad.
Glad you're settling in in your new home PAT. It sounds amazing.
Only had a quick walk this afternoon. Nobody out to chat to & Taff wasn't bothered about playing with his ball so just a lap of the park. Never mind I'll walk the legs off him tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 02:14 PM
I reckon Taff knows he is off on big adventure tomorrow so is saving his energy.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Hello everybody. Still suffering here am hoping I shall be better soon. Had to stop taking the A/Bs as they were making me sick and my tummy upset. Gums still sore on the left side of my mouth.

Bev sorry to hear you are suffering too, on top of losing little Lylla I do feel for you.

Nippy Jen, I hope you are feeling a little better today.

I am hoping everyone else is feeling much better today I am so bushed I have forgotten all I have read. Do take care everyone and enjoy the rest of the day. God bless.
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »