View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 10:29 AM
The wet stuff is here today and tomorrow TW or so I believe Then Friday and over the weekend the rays are to return Plenty if time and no excuse for me to tackle the mountain which is my ironing Like to pop some music on and have a little dance round the ironing board,few lunges and of course squats
Had Lacey out for a quick walk to the shop,resulting in hair dryer when we got back,for her,not me so she's happy
No spinning till tomorrow night,so I'm gonna knock these wardrobes into shape.All the bedclothes to iron too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Morning Eileen and June.

Glad the pain has gone June and hope the wellies dry out soon.
I was looking at the back packs again he could take a few bits for me from the car up the garden I put most of it in the front door then park the car on the drive as I had been finding the bringing of shopping up the garden was a trigger to naughtiness but if he has a job to do that may help.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Good Morning everybody, sorry I didn't come back on last night oh boy did I feel ill. So Steve took Amber out for her last walk for me without a grumble so I guessed I looked ill. Anyway went to bed and do you think I could settle I had that fidget thing where you cannot keep your legs and arms still. I got up and took some ibuprofen and then went back to bed and listened to the radio. My gums hurt like nobodies business. Still am feeling brighter this morning but still very tired and it is time to take Amber for her second walk. I think I am winning with the diet and exercise though. I take my blue adair onto the green and sit there throwing the ball for Amber to fetch back. It does give her that bit extra exercise. She's a good girl.

I am glad Nippy Jen and Brian are on the mend at last and June my word have you by accident manage to right something that was wrong with your side. That's brilliant.

Helen another lovely walk on the beach and Lynn difficulties with the traffic yesterday then. Malka, I get fed up with the freebie newspapers I get here but at least they are put through the door. Lore hope you enjoy your week away at pipes and drums or whatever you call it. Jenny, Hope your two boys are ok again now. Eileen, hope you are getting some of this lovely weather that has come this way. Bev, hope you hair cut and colour is successful, Gordon thank you for your words of wisdom. Now I know there are more of you out there and I hope you all have a lovely day DD included. God bless you all.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 11:12 AM
(((Hugs))) MOYRA. You're really going through the mill with various ailments aren't you?
I'm glad you're feeling better JUNE. Bit of a drastic way to find a cure though.
OH has been to the hospital. She's taken him off two of his tablets that the doc should have stopped & he has to go for an injection in his shoulder - Cortisone ?? When he's had that he has to rest for 48 hrs. - no change there then. He's just worried that it will stop him going on the ferry for one of his days. He also has to go for physio probably twice a week. It would be quicker shooting him & have done with it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Oh Cortisone injections,I used to get them LYNNE in my shoulder...painful wee boys but they are brilliant Not sure what was up with my shoulder,was very painful on and off for years( frozen Doc said) anyway,no bother with it now Hope OH is ok
MOYRA,you poor wee woman Gums sound really sore,bless(( hugs))Pity you're on tablets,nice half bottle would soon numb them I noticed a pic of you on here the other day...so lovely...wasn't far off in how I'd imagined you'd look
I was having a nosey on Argos website and decided to reserve a 10ft pool.Remembering how impossible they were to get last year,thought I'd get in early
Very windy here and much as I hate to admit...bleedin cold had to put socks on...I hate socks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Oh Hi LYNN
Back packing Dillion,that's a good idea Reckon Lacey would topple over
Ah,can just see him,happy helping you out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Mine used to love it and squabble over who had the back pack on first. As there's only me now I don't go on the market anymore really, and the local one's dying a death as well, so not many stalls on at all. I get on the tram and go to Bury Market if I want to have a root round nowadays, not been anywhere since well before Christmas, once I get the house straight, and clean, then I'll go again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Afternoon Moyra sorry you are still suffering.
I hope our Nippy Jenny and Brian haven't taken a backwards turn she hasn't been on yet.
Dillon could take Lacey for ride in his back pack Eileen.
Lynne well I don't know what to say except creaking doors live the longest my mum is testament to that.

Still not done any housework phoned Gill instead. Now Dillon has settled in the living room seems a shame to disturb him after his very long walk.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-04-2014, 11:45 AM
June - glad your pain has eased off, now please be careful now and no falling in rivers! No, Da Booga was a bit quiet before they started the spraying so it had nothing to do with it, so I have no idea what caused it. She seems OK today B"H especially as having had her usual rush to and from and bark at the binmen!

I gave up waiting for the newspaper bod to telephone so called them and gave them an earful. Sorry sorry sorry is all very good but they did not have to go round with a large bag and a picker-upper collecting shredded newspaper and plastic bag/wrapper did they. Told them that under no circumstances am I prepared to take out a subscription so he offered me another day free to make up for today. Said I was not interested so he said he would have a strong word with the distributors and offered me an extra free week but if I find shredded paper all over the place tomorrow...

Moyra - Sorry to hear that you were feeling so ill last night and hope you have a better day and better night tonight. We do not get freebie newspapers - well the macolet usually has some that have been left there for people to take if they want but of course they are all in Ivrit. None pushed through the door as we do not have letterboxes, all mail being put in the mailboxes by the side of the macolet.

Lynne - I know the feeling of hospitals/GPs not changing/cancelling meds as I had problems with this with both of my parents - first my Father and then a few years after he died, with Mother. Not changing/cancelling as such but things being messed up because both, in their turn, told the hospitals and their GP different things.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2014, 11:46 AM
How is Gill,LYNN?
Oh,think Miss Lacey would love that and I could steal a Dillion cuddle while we 're at it
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »