View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone - just a quick ketchup as I've been out in this nice bit of hot all day, accompanied of course by my motley crew. Terrier pup is improving daily and I hear tell that fox has been run over on the top road less than quarter of a mile from Chateau Gord so that's another of the red b'grs bought it. Let my joy be unconfined, I told the hens but they seemed nonplussed (it must be the way I tell 'em!). Glad to hear that Nippy and OH are on the mend and that we won,t be having to collect for flowers for June - following her personalised white-water fluming! Moyra - I feel sure that it will soon be much better for you, after all you are going about it the exactly right way - those saltwater rinses are not particularly pleasant but they are just the thing for your current predicament. So to one and all I send my best wishes and if you're feeling down my very jolliest vibes. Speak to you all later bye fer now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Still basking in glorious sunshine darn sarf, and lunchtime I got quite hot in just a t-shirt it's like summer all of a sudden.

Had 2 visitors when I got back, my guests in the big van, they wanted to pop the washing in to me, so they had a nosey around the place, loved it, and what pleased me the most, was Zena was the best she's ever, ever been with visitors, as I made her sit at the big gate, before getting her ball and letting them in. She left them alone, but he did throw the ball for her a couple of times, but she didn't pester like she normally does, so I'm on a winner here with her. Course, the postman has to arrive just as I'd let them in, so all hell broke loose, and he had to ring the bell with a small package Anyway, all was calm, except my lovely clean windows are now all gobbed on.

What is this B&M you speak of?? One I've missed here

I've washed one pair of curtains, so I'm on to the next now.

June, so pleased to hear you're as good as it gets for you, I was expecting you to be in agony today, but you could be right, you could have shoved something back into place there.

Moyra, salt water is good, but no vigorous swishing of it yet, just let it sit there until the clots have formed properly cos if you knock them off you could be in for a dry socket and that is painful.

Lynn, so pleased to hear you finally got some flowers for mother's day.

DD, you've just started your day and I'm pleased you like the sunshine we've sent for you, just a shame you gotta sit at the desk and work through most of it.

Lorraine, definitely not a bank holiday here as Lynn has said, so I hope your money comes through soon. Looks like an exhausting week is on for next week there though, hope you're up for it.

Lynn Pah, tcht! Maybe tomorrow then!

Eileen, lovely that you've now got a bit of sunshine, and I hope it's a nice evening for you and Lacey to enjoy a 2 hour walk. I'll be in me jim jams and slippers in front of telly

Gordon, glad to hear all is going well with the little pup, I loved the recall episode of yesterday, long may it continue.

So quiet here, just the birds singing, and all doors open wide so any kamikaze attempts will be blighted cos they will just fly straight through and out the back today I got my lottery ticket this morning, so we shall see. If you don't see me around anymore, you'll know I got me numbers right, but I'll be back of course when I've all calmed down.

Off to hang clean curtains now and I'll catch you all later.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Hi guys

Nice calm evening tonight, aside from bathing Dougal. He really needed it too. Stinky boy. Think I ended up wetter than him. He is currently lying on the floor licking his paws and having the occasional zoomy fit round the living room..resulting in many dunted doors.

The pipes and drums week is mostly going to consist of watching what is going on I think. I'm really there as a babysitter I think...not 100% sure because this is the first time I've been to a week long one.

Was supposed to go to the weekend in Edinburgh but it's the same weekend as our practise expedition for our kids doing their Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Expedition. So won't be going to Edinburgh, cause there's only myself and the company commander still qualified.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Hello people. This is just a short visit to say that I will not be around much for a while as I am going to concentrate on my website etc.

Be good, and I will be watching you!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Hello people. This is just a short visit to say that I will not be around much for a while as I am going to concentrate on my website etc.

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Sally, don't be long will you, a couple of hours maybe
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Goodnight Dogsey peeps Snore a lot and I are off to Noddyland
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post

WHAT Nooooo no no no not allowed!!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Had a lovely day today
Me and my son went to visit my grandma and then my mum,
Then he treated me to a macdonalds yum, not very slimming world though

Then I went to work for 4 hrs
Now off to bed
Hope everyone is well by the morning and fingers crossed that we have another sunny one
Xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm off to do girlie brekkies, and OD on painkillers
nite nite snore-a-lot and Eileen
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >