View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi all. Lovely day here again. Hope you're all well.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Hi guys

Just checking, was it a bank holiday in England yesterday? A payment we were expecting to come off hasn't come off, so before I relax and start getting other things paid that we need to pay I wanted to check.

Cheers.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 01:42 PM
So hot!!
I've had to put cream on my face,was getting a little coloured Only have to walk out to the line and I get the sun....HAPPINESS
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Morning all Thanks for sharing the sun yesterday and today managed to get my grass cut!!!

Not much going on here, off to work in a moment.. walking with my friend Jen today, and then more work *sigh* but at least I have tulips on my desk and I can have my window wide open and hear the birds tweeting away outside!!

Will be back later, after more caffeine and when I am feeling more chatty xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2014, 02:08 PM

The yards are being sprayed at long last!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Lorraine it wasn't a Bank holiday in the UK yesterday as far as I am aware.

Well what a palaver this morning. Stopped at the interior design place and someone has very selfishly parked their small car across 2 spaces so I couldn't get parked, turned round headed back to Wisbech and there was a terrible jam on the approach road to the roundabout to get to Lidl so I turned round and went to Morrissons spent too much in the B&M store next door and got lots of cheeses and nice breads for tea tonight. I might just munch on them all afternoon to be honest.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Aw LYNN. I'm quite glad I don't drive. At least I'm spared all that hassle. Can't beat nice bread & cheese though.
A glorious day here today. I even sat outside with my coffee earlier - first time this year. Had a lovely long walk with Taffy as well all round this greenway place we've got - it used to be a clay pit & I'm guessing it can't be built on so it's all been landscaped with nice paths & trees & stuff.
My Mother's Day flowers arrived this morning from my eldest daughter. She'd ordered them during the week & ticked for Saturday delivery. She was furious they hadn't come coz she's not usually organised enough to send some early & the first time she does they don't turn up. The postman said they had only come in the office overnight as they had cleared everything over the weekend. At least they are still alive & looking lovely but it did spoil the surprise with her having to tell me she'd ordered some.
I hope all poorly peeps are feeling better now. The sunshine should help - if you've all got some that is.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Mmmmm and olives and a naughty dessert.
Glad the flowers arrived its a shame they are a day or two late but at least they are alive.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Oh well, this month it is first come first served. So that money will have to be used for other things.

Room is tidied, shopping bought, kalms bought to see if I can sleep properly through the night, Brian's prescription has been sorted and I was in the Heritage Centre and bought some books...I know...I have hundreds of books but I really fancied these books and it was three for £1! So got a couple of Stephen Kings and a John Grisham, chuffed

Dinner soon, getting a little concerned as Davie has not arrived home yet, normally he's here by now.

Never mind, just got a message from my friend, he is there with her son
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Don't ya just love B&M LYNN?
Outside dining Can't believe it I say dining,actually I'm having wheaten,coleslaw and Piccalilli,cause I love it Have eaten a whole jar with a teaspoon once or twice
My turn to do the scout run tonight,course they are not at the den..OH NO Ten mile away in a forest park No point coming home just to go the whole way back,will walk Lacey round while I'm waiting( for 2 hours!! )
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >