register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeah I've heard that one Lynn, going out for milk and get my washing off Jackie and Any's line, so will get some rice while I'm out. I'm flaming hurting even more than I was, and I was awake by 2.30am this morning taking more pain killers, probably because of all the standing and walking etc at training, plus cleaning the utility, which now looks no different again today!!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Elaine - oh dear, I am so sorry to hear about your week of disasters - poor Dinozo and how distressing about poor Kacie and you having to delay breeding. (((hugs)) xx

Lorraine - it is nice to that you are definitely sounding much more upbeat now!

Lynne - I hope OH comes back with a gigantic bunch of lovely flowers and, hopefully, some nice choklit for you.

Eileen - love your balls!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-03-2014, 03:21 PM
June - you poor thing. I do hope you feel less ouchie but you never have time to rest and heal yourself, do you. I bet that river was cold as well.

Fingers crossed that your phone is OK. Very gentle (((hugs))) xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the gentle cuddles, yeah it says it all doesn't it, I'm more worried about my phone than anything else
Can't believe its 4.30 already, will have to make a move.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2014, 03:47 PM

I've been thinking of you Moyra, hope all is .
Well done H looking after that little Jenny Wren
Lacey, love your balls

I can't remember anything else and I am having problems concentrating.
Without meaning to sound too dramatic I feel so ill.
My chest hurts, my throat hurts, my head hurts and all the other bits too
Neither of us have eaten for 3 days, good for the figure but little else. We have been drinking water and we both fancy an egg sandwich for tea So the eggs are on boiling and we will see how they go down.
I hope everyone else is well. I will p op back in later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Egg sandwiches sound lovely Nippy, just had eggs on toast myself, sometimes its the simple stuff that you want to eat the most.
How's Brian doing, is he over the worst, and now you've got it, or do you think you've got something worse. Hope you feel better tomorrow, lots of hugs xxx
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Eileen lovely balls..
June get the phone in rice ASAP that will draw out the moisture and it should be fine.
Nippy *hugs*

Hope Moyra got on ok!

I have a question about birds and eggs.. how come chickens lay eggs every day, well every 26 hrs, and what about little birds do they just lay this time of year, once they have been courted or do they lay every day as well, like chickens and then when they want babies they sit on a clutch?

Gordon can you assist me????
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Hi again everyone.

You won't believe this, but there I was, standing at the front patio doors, looking out to see if the neighbours were out the front cos of all the door slamming I just heard which woke me up and this robin comes flying towards the window, and bashes into it A fully grown robin who should know better, cos there's certainly no greenery in this lounge for him to want to get through the window at Just little ole me standing there and he aimed straight at me Thankfully, he flew straight off after hitting the deck and landing on the step into the fir tree on the lawn, but of course, having had this happen twice today, it's getting me worried that I've given these windows too good a clean yesterday I do hope it doesn't happen again as things do go in 3's don't they. That front patio is usually open, so he would have ended up in the lounge. I wonder if there's a message her for me from the *other side* with 2 birds indoors in one day, ooooer

Gordon, you are a mind of information, not sometimes, but all of the time, so thank you for all of that, and now I know, I will sleep tonight, which is probably more than I can say for the male species of the wren family then if they have more than one female on the go at one time -doesn't bear thinking about in your current situation does it Gordon!!!! I'm sure one is more than enough for you!!!

Eileen, hmmm, don't those balls hang up? I've seen them hanging up on chains, like the hanging baskets? The only ones I've seen in pots are the ones which have the long trunks at the bottom, but you know what you're doing I s'pose. I do like what you did with the till lady, good on you for that, it's what I do when I'm handed back too much money cos stuff like that comes back to bite you on the backside! It's one of life's little tests on us I'm sure it is, so you did the right thing there. Mind you, I once found £20 in the washing I did for an old couple I once worked for, but I knew it belonged to their son cos I had washed his trousers and he owed me that with all the mess he made for me to clear up , so I took it lol!

Lynne, hope o/h comes back in a better mood, but he's not very thoughtful is he, and he's gone off in a sulk, when it's you who is the victim here.

June, you poor thing, I do hope it isn't going to make things a lot worse for you now what with the rib problem. I saw a guy on Dragon's Den who had made something to dry out mobiles, but it was a gel, maybe it's on the market now, I don't know, but rice is cheap, and hopefully it'll work.

I'm off to Google now about birds wanting to be in your house, just in case it's something bad and I should know about it! We did have a huge bumble bee indoors yesterday but Dave directed it down the hall and back out through the front door.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Afternoon Nippy Jen sorry you are feeling so ill, I hope the egg sandwiches help you too feel better. That sounds like a nasty bug you and Brian have caught.

I don't think wild birds lay he same as chickens Debbie.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Helena must be the fact you have cleaned those windows to well. You need to put a little sticker on them.
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »