View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Morning Jenny Nippy today sounds awful for you.
I hope Brian and Pepsi soon recover so you can have a rest.
Wishing them well and sending you (((hugs))).
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Thanks Lynn, they are both asleep at the moment
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Thank goodness maybe you should be too.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Hi guys

Very swift visit today because I have loads on. Got lesson plans to sort out and a haircut to go get done. Thank goodness it's a late pick up tonight.

Brian in a sulk cause the kitchen looked like a bombsite. It will take 15 minutes hard cleaning to get sorted but no, he's in a mood now.

Best go, see you all later on, have fun
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Just nipped in quick....

Just to let you know I am back on-line, but got all sorts going on here and so very sorry not had time to read and catch up....I am praying and hoping to be back to normal, whatever that is??? on monday....

take care xxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Hello Elaine - I am afraid I cannot tell you what "normal" is as I do not think I have been "normal" since - well, I actually do not remember ever being "normal" so I have no idea what it is!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Afternoon all

Jenny, nightmare by the sounds of it with that spaniel x dog, and I hope you don't have any encounters either. I've taped the programme you watched, because I heard him on Radio 4 talking about it the other day and found him quite funny, especially when he said they told him he had to circle around a bit until they decided what to do with him, and he said he was quite enjoying it by then

Jen, oh deary me, you've got your hands pretty full there haven't you A nanny nap is definitely in order for you this afternoon, and I hope when you wake up they are both fine.

Can't remember anymore, sorry, but nice to see you pop in Elaine, and hope things aren't too bad there for you.

Walked on my own whilst Dave went up and did the fencing at the van, only took him an hour, so that's all sorted. Then we spent an hour chatting over coffee about his plans for the future, which do include me, I was delighted to hear. Anyway, he then started on about his current state of mind, how he hates people, can't deal with people atm, and how he thinks he might be having a nervous breakdown. I told him I don't know the signs of that, so can't answer, so I told him to Google it and left

Took a trip up the A21 to the garden centre for my turf. Had a look around, the cakes looked nice and I bought a lovely top in the Pilot shop there, oh yes, turf........ I got 10 rolls and because I grounded out the car with those, I'm having to make another trip for topsoil, plus go up to the big van to collect the wheelbarrow to get it all up the back of the house.

Jenny, I did see your note about the turfing, but in all honestly, I've done this so many times, even at the old house when the lawnmowing guy told me it would never take, it stayed good for 2 years or more, and I never even did the topsoil bit with that, I just slapped it on the top of the worn out grass! I now know to put topsoil down first to give it a chance, and the van grass survived my bodgit treatment, and this back lawn will too. I will make it

Better get moving, got a lot to do this afternoon now. Hopefully, it'll all be done by 3 and I can sit and have ice cream and nanny nap.

Hope you're all ok and catch you later then.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Done my exam. Was super stressful! Haha now got lots of work to do so no rest for the wicked
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Morning all... Happy Happy Friday,....

Hope that all poorlies are soon back to normal!!! and pleased some of you are enjoying some sunshine.. we are back to heavy heavy rain which is so depressing, and also worrisome for the people doing the search and rescue in the mudslide! I was reading the local news last night and it reduced me to tears so unbelievably sad I made a donation to the Red Cross even if all I do is buy a meal for a rescues worker and his dog then it will be something!

Well off to work in a bit, feel crap this morning, got the Friday morning blues Need more coffee then I will be able to get going!!

Happy Friday peeps xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Afternoon Lorraine I am keeping quiet about Brian's mood.
Afternoon Elaine I hope you get back to normal soon. Not sure I know what normal is either but hope whatever it is is sorted for Monday.
Afternoon Helena at least Dave is opening up and talking now.
I would imagine the turf would take because it just wouldn't dare not too would it.
Afternoon Em well done.

Dillon has a weepy eye I think I know what it is a weed I was chucking his biscuits and he kept going up to it and backing off so either that has irritated his eye or some bug was on it and nipped him. Given him a Piriton and hoping that sorts it thing was it was the last one so had to pop to the pharmacy to get some more, he needed chicken wings too so killed two birds with one stone.
Washed hair now trying to tidy downstairs have a sit down then it will be Dillon's turn.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »