View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 08:29 PM

Not sure Bella likes the coat I knitted !

Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 08:31 PM
I am sure she will appreciate the extra layer as it is starting to get colder now!

(hubby thinks it is time to put the electric blanket on but I said too early!)

I hope she is not like one of my previous dogs who didn't like wearing a coat. When you put it on him indoors before going out he would walk sideways in it to the door-every time!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Awww bless her, she may be worried about her street cred now, but when the winter comes she'll be glad you cared xxxxxxxxxx
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Thanks ,worried about my street cred too , my kids think I have lost the plot lol. But indeed come winter sure it will come in handy !
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm very jealous of those knitting skills! I've love something like that for Axel, but I'd end up just modding a fleece as I'm hopeless with knitting needles!
She may not be impressed now, but she'll love feeling warmer as the cold nights hit! Tom got a matching one?
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Aww bless her she doesnt look impressed! Cassie is the same with her jumper when i put it one when she has the sivers. Give it a few mins and she warms up wearing it then she loves it!

Here is a pic:

Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Ahh bless her, I think it looks very cosy and warm, and is sure to be appreciated.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
I'm very jealous of those knitting skills! I've love something like that for Axel, but I'd end up just modding a fleece as I'm hopeless with knitting needles!
She may not be impressed now, but she'll love feeling warmer as the cold nights hit! Tom got a matching one?

That one was for Tom but used Bella as the 'model', Bellas is underway , a purple. pink and cream stripey creation lol !
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Aww bless her she doesnt look impressed! Cassie is the same with her jumper when i put it one when she has the sivers. Give it a few mins and she warms up wearing it then she loves it!

Here is a pic:

Thats a great coat , I haver got a bit more creative with the second one so will see how it turns outs , knitting patterns for big dogs hard to come by tho !
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Thats a great coat , I haver got a bit more creative with the second one so will see how it turns outs , knitting patterns for big dogs hard to come by tho !
We brought that one at a Greyhound Gap show but there is a pattern you can find online for greyhound jumpers
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >