View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks for that, went on the website the other day and it said you could only buy 2 15kg bags as a minimum.

Doesn't say that now though. Website must be back to normal now, I can stop panicking!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
Thanks for that, went on the website the other day and it said you could only buy 2 15kg bags as a minimum.

Doesn't say that now though. Website must be back to normal now, I can stop panicking!
Ahh I never knew that cuz I always had to order 2 15kg sacks anyway for my two.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Ahh I never knew that cuz I always had to order 2 15kg sacks anyway for my two.
Well I just did a "pretend" order of 1 7.5 kg bag and it went through so lets hope it stays that way!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2006, 05:39 AM
One of my dogs has a wheat/gluten intolerance which I realised at 10 weeks of age.
I wanted a good quality food that was wheat/gluten free for him so after looking round I chose Pets At Home own puppy food. Within a couple of weeks on this he was fine and thriving. He is now 16 months old and on the adult version.
I was so pleased with the food my other pup, even though no intolerances I fed on this and she has grown well and has also just been swapped onto the adult version now she is just a year.
Also its so easy to get hold of.

Bev
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2