Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2015, 05:23 AM

Good morning Dogsey Daily thread Tuesday

Morning all.... just came online to check the weather and looks set to be a fine day.. Hope the same there... Off in an hour or less and just the car to load etc.... Horrible night as the crazy man across the back has had his crowbanger on all night AGAIN. No reason except to annoy.. he cannot hear it in his house. We complained weeks ago and this is just spite now.. there is no reason for it and it is illegal here ...wearing industrial strength ear defenders when I work in the garden .....however I gather there have been other complaints and that he will see the inside of a court before too long. Ah well, off to the "big city" of Sneem now... Have a grand day over there
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2015, 07:18 AM
Morning Rosebud although I expect you have gone now. Morning everyone else. Sunny here but chilly wind. Have done some washing early as I was awake at 4.30am tried to go back to sleep which I think I did for about an hour. These light mornings are lovely but. Tyto asleep as he has had his first outing. Now doing things on here. Have a good day everyone. Hope you are all feeling tickety boo. bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2015, 07:56 AM
Beautiful morning here, really warm already. Got the bone run to do, a spot of shopping and then back in the garden painting fences and sorting pots out, maybe even planting today,not sure, see how I go. Girls to be seen to in between all this. Got them all a turkey leg for their brekkies, much wooo'ing when they saw them I was awake earlyish Brenda,but thankfully not 4am like the other morning
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Good morning all, It is so cold again, we have one nice day and then it reverts back to a cold wind again. I have put a blanket round my legs.

Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2015, 08:38 AM
lovely sunshine here, mum has been to the dr, dad can't get an appointment, i am there this afternoon but have to get a blood test done ready for the consultant on friday...busy day for me then!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Why don't you do a block booking for one day every week,then there's always a place available Don't seem to have that cold wind this morning, Moyra, we had it yesterday though and I had a coat on when I was on the river with the girls
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2015, 09:20 AM
To be honest TW, he should have just booked when he came out from his appointment but he is useless!!! he is still coughing badly, was driving me mad last night although i can't really say much as i was coughing too but at least i am going back to see the dr!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Morning all. Breezy and chilly here again today. I wish that wind would drop its more like Autumn. In fact I think we get warmer Autumn days.
Hope the market goes well rose the Dr's griff when people can eventually get to see them.
Lovely news about your mum.

Having an easy day today my arms and legs ache in places I forgot I had after all the gardening at the weekend and yesterday and moving heavy stuff about yesterday on my own that took two of us Sunday to shift about.
Gill back at the hospital today for the rest of her results they hadn't got 2 weeks ago. Michael and I on pins here waiting to hear what they have to say.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Good morning

Hope you have a good day at the Market Rosebud

Good luck to your dad and hope he gets an appointment quickly and best wishes for you Griff

Take it easy today Lynn you have done well in the garden.

Good morning June and Moyra and all who follow

Dull here and was trying to rain a little while ago. Teazle walked and the shopping done so now coffee and a jam doughnut for me

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Lynn, keeping you and Gill in my thoughts....i hope the results are positive. Any news on you going away together??
morning Sue, you have been busy....well deserved jam doughnut i think
one of the bars of chocolate i got sent is Cadbury dairy milk with caramelised banana
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >