View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 04:57 PM
I love large guarding breeds. I could never be without Estrelas now but also love Tibetan Mastiffs, Anatolians, Rotties and Ovcharkas. I also have a teeny JRT who is convinced she's an Estrela, and I've never stepped on her. Little dogs soon move out of the way of big feet! There may be another small dog on the horizon in the future for my daughter though. I just love dogs in general.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 04:58 PM
I prefer medium to large breed dogs, in particular gundogs, especially HPR's but there are some spaniels i'd have too.

My signature below lists some of the breeds on my wish list.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:07 PM
The larger the better, I grew up with a Deerhound, and when your a little kid that is a massive dog I also prefer sighthound, espacially ones that have Diesel ears (large ears that stand up making him look a bat ) and red or fawn dogs too, and I love dogs with wirey hair aswell (now can anyone guess what breed I'm hoping to get next ) and I also love bully breeds, which are quite small compared to the other dogs I like, but have a lot more stubstance, and the best bully breed IMO is a bull terrier.
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:08 PM
my wish list breed is a bernese mountain dog

cuz i had a bernese mountain dog/rottie mix
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
The larger the better, I grew up with a Deerhound, and when your a little kid that is a massive dog I also prefer sighthound, espacially ones that have Diesel ears (large ears that stand up making him look a bat ) and red or fawn dogs too, and I love dogs with wirey hair aswell (now can anyone guess what breed I'm hoping to get next ) and I also love bully breeds, which are quite small compared to the other dogs I like, but have a lot more stubstance, and the best bully breed IMO is a bull terrier.
Oooh never knew you used to have a deerhound! I really want one! My friend, going back a while, used to have one but havent met any for ages. Me and OH are gonna fight it out over a wolfhound and deerhound!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:13 PM
I love bull breeds....Have Staffies and a Boxer, but would have loved a Bull Mastiff....
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:15 PM
all very nice breeds..but min pins are the breed for me
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Oooh never knew you used to have a deerhound! I really want one! My friend, going back a while, used to have one but havent met any for ages. Me and OH are gonna fight it out over a wolfhound and deerhound!
My deer Trampus, they dog who was bigger then me for a long time and probally responsible for my love of sighthounds, and big dogs, I remember when I was three, having to look up to him and I tried to sit on him before , but he just sat down and I fell off .

Now excuse the horrible clothes, but I have to show off the dog

Now I'll never meet a dog who seems so big again

And I will stop there, as I could go on and on about growing up with such a dog
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 08:07 PM
I love all large dogs, the hairier the better.

My love is the Briard big and gentle.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Big dogs give you more to cuddle.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >