Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 09:00 PM

Proud Mum Moment

Just a little brag about my 14 year old daughter and Bugzy. She Starting showing properly about 18months ago when she was given Bugzy ( the Red min pin).
I told Bethany when she was offered Bugzy, that if we allowed her to have him, then she would have to take full responsibility for him, she'd have to feed him, train him, walk him, have him in her room to sleep, and if she wanted to show him then she'd have to do extra jobs round the house to earn the money it costs me to pay for entry's. She goes to most shows with my friend and her daughter who bred him, although we take her to the odd one if my friend isnt entered.

To her credit, she has done everything by herself
Over this last 18 months she has trained Bugzy herself, taken him to ringcraft most weeks, and entered Bugzy in open and champ shows, he was being placed in all shows, and even won a few firsts at open level and a reserve b o b again at open level.
Up untill today the highest he'd ever been placed at a champ show was 2nd, Today Beth managed to get 1st place with Bugzy at Bournmouth champ show
I'm so proud of what she's managed to acheive so far with Bugzy, she's worked really hard with him, and they have the most amazing bond with each other, he showed his little socks off for her today, she was so proud of him.

Well done Beth, your mum is proud of you and Bugzy
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
well done beth and bugzy!! (my groovy smilies arnt working )
thats a really nice story! rightly proud!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Awwwwww just read that to my fiancee and she agrees thats absolutely excellent congrats to your daughter and Bugzy you should be very proud of them both!