Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
yes it does!!!! hence 'heroe'
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this has been shown before and the dog didn't survive, and the hero dog was not caught.There are lots of street dogs in countries like this,the dog was still a hero even if the other dog died.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=Mum To Many;1753114]Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this has been shown before and the dog didn't survive, and the hero dog was not caught.There are lots of street dogs in countries like this,the dog was still a hero even if the other dog died.[/QUOTE
im confussed if you watch the clip to the end they say that this dog did survive,thats why i posted it
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 12:18 PM
It didn't its been posted before both here and on another forum.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this has been shown before and the dog didn't survive, and the hero dog was not caught.There are lots of street dogs in countries like this,the dog was still a hero even if the other dog died.
i'm really not surprised as he took a heck of a hit from both of those cars. i am stunned at how many drivers just carried on, totally ignoring him. it made me feel very sad watching that.

but how incredible was the other dog. certainly brought tears to my eyes watching that.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
i'm really not surprised as he took a heck of a hit from both of those cars. i am stunned at how many drivers just carried on, totally ignoring him. it made me feel very sad watching that.

but how incredible was the other dog. certainly brought tears to my eyes watching that.
Brought tears to my eyes as well, the dog showed far more compassion and bravery than any of those drivers.You can tell by the drivers reactions that animals are not valued .
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Thats amazing what a clever dog.
mypoppit
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2009, 02:53 PM
OMG...im crying at work again!! Wow! what an amazing dog! Better than most of the humans on this earth!
BigBearsRule
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Typical dog, friend to the end - no matter what.
pity more of us humans couldnt be like that!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2