Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks Sarah, my fiancee and I both love animals
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:08 AM
I am happy to know you said something. I don't think kids are always taught that other animals have feelings and to cause them pain is a cruel and intolerable act. They can't talk for themselves so we need to.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I'd report the beast in question and try and take him court, whilst trying to get videos of pictures of him abusing the dogs. What a b@stard. I certainly would not let it go.

Do you know anyone that cold give him a doing as well?
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Well I didn't know who he was at the time, I just had a go at him lol. Now I know, I'm glad that I said something. I wish I could report him but there is just nothing that will stick
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 05:23 PM
I would definitely report him, you cant have pets of any kind and treat them like that its terrible the poor dogs, hope things will sort themselves out soon for the dogs sake.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Unfortunately I've reported people in the past who leave their dogs in the back garden all day and all night and batter them when they try to come in, we reported a farmer whose dogs were chained to a tiny hut and the dogs were walking in their own filth. Nothing got done about either because they had shelter and water available and neither dogs were underweight or had any physical signs of being hit. So I sincerely doubt that reporting him would do anything other than make him more angry with me (he'd know it was me in a heartbeat), all I can do is get the kids to get more and more angry about it, and they should make him stop.
mypoppit
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2009, 02:10 PM
I agree totally! It would put an end to to the nastiness and hopefully dogs will be owned for the right reasons.

Vicki and Bobby!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I just don't see why not it would save sooo many dogs from a life of sadness.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2