View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Zena getting old now 9 mnths!! (gsd puppy)

I can't believe it myself, but she's 9 months old tomorrow, so here's how she's grown, and my has she just! She's actually taller than Georgie now, but somehow my pictures make her look a tad squatty! She's a big girl now, and still the best behaved gsd I have ever, ever owned and that's saying something coming from me, coz you know my dogs have all been well mannered! Hope you like!

Have you come out here for a game mum?

OK we'll just sit and watch the world go by, I'm tired anyways!

O' O', here comes Georgie, now I'll have a good game!

and then we had another good game indoors, she never leaves me alone this dog!

and this one is just fantastic, the way she's wrapped her tongue around my nose, and there I was thinking I was wrapped around her little paws!!!

Sorry you've got to suffer my fat a*se too, but it was such a lovely piccy I thought I'd share it! Thanks for looking
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:22 PM
What great piccies, her coat is looking stunning and she just loves her mummy doesn't she. 9 months how did that happen? I remember all the posts leading up to her coming home as if they were written yesterday...9 months thats mad. Give he a great big hug from me.....and ps her mum is looking great in the pics too x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:26 PM
OMG She has grown!!! Still got some catching up with those ears though, they are fabby ears them!!!

She is a credit to you mate. xxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Lovely to see her again, she is looking fantastic, as do you

I still love those ears, and the last photo just shows who she sees as the 'leader' as was just listening to the radio today and they were talking about how GSD's are often a one person dog, that photo proves it to me
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Lol! Thanks Lynne, my camera makes me look sooooo fat, and I'm NOT fat honest!!! It's made Zena look like a freak too, she looks all squatty and yet she's tall and thin! I must sort out this new slr camera coz I've probably got it set on wide or something!!! That's my excuse anyways! Time certainly flies when you're kept busy by this little girl of mine - like constantly and I mean constantly!!! xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
OMG She has grown!!! Still got some catching up with those ears though, they are fabby ears them!!!

She is a credit to you mate. xxxx
Thanks mate! I'm so very proud of this one I really am, especially her impeccable manners (except when a strange man comes to the house, but we're working on that!!!). The fur on her belly is about 5" long, and yet the rest of her coat has stopped now, just the belly hair keeps growing!!! That'll all come off soon when she's speyed

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lovely to see her again, she is looking fantastic, as do you

I still love those ears, and the last photo just shows who she sees as the 'leader' as was just listening to the radio today and they were talking about how GSD's are often a one person dog, that photo proves it to me
Thanks H! I'm sure I'm her leader, coz she does things with daddy she wouldn't dare do with me, like climbing into bed with him at 4.30 every morning, and leaping onto his lap suddenly when he's layed out in his recliner and slobbering him with kisses, whereas she wouldn't even dare to get on my sofa (not when I'm on it at least!!!) I never get "plastered" with kisses either, I just get one or two coz I'm she who must be obeyed and it's just not right to do that to those!!! Lol H, yes, I'm sure you're right there, and I'm loving every minute of it! She's such a really good girl, I just cannot believe it,but it must have been something I've done hey?!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Awww...bless her Aitch. She's looking great. Good to see you in the pics too! xx
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:42 PM
What lovely pics - she is a beautiful girl.
I love the last one - how much does she love her mummy?!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2009, 03:43 PM
9 months Zena is looking great Helena.

Nice photos of you both together too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...bless her Aitch. She's looking great. Good to see you in the pics too! xx
Thanks Jackie, she is isn't she, a picture of health, after all we've been through with her squits, she's back on top form now!!

Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
What lovely pics - she is a beautiful girl.
I love the last one - how much does she love her mummy?!
Lots and lots I hope tokiayla, well, that's what the kisses tell me anyways, but sadly, not as much as she loves her daddy Thanks!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
9 months Zena is looking great Helena.

Nice photos of you both together too.
Thanks Lynn, not often I post up a piccy of me is it!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »