View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 06:22 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (saturday)

Hello everyone, very foggy out there this morning could mean a great day later.

Amber is waiting to go she seems to want to go earlier every day! Be3tter grab my coat and hat.

LG hope you are ok after your fall.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2015, 07:13 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Bit grey here today but looks like it might brighten up hopefully have Gorden's weekly wash to do.
Glass for the front bedroom window didn't arrive till gone 8 pm felt a bit sorry for the courier driver he didn't say where he had come from but it was a long way.
He was delayed by two motorway accidents on the way here then had to turn around and go back hope he had a better and safe return journey.
I left a message on the fitters phone who called at 7 pm to see if it was here so they may well be in touch soon after 9 to hopefully fit that and finish the little niggly jobs.

Hope the leg is feeling better today Gordon.
Hope everyone is well today.

I definitely am not trying with just one dog. Size and madness of him some days its feels like I have a multitude of Bernese.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 08:19 AM
Morning all
I think I had better go back and find out what happened to our Gord, I missed that. Hope you are feeling better today.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Morning everyone. Horrible rain today, as well. Getting so tired of this. This isn't rainy season and all this rain this time of year is unusual. Nigredo has had two urine spills, which he didn't seem aware of and which is extremely unlike him so might need to have a vet do a urinalysis. Ugh, one thing after another. See everyone later, hope everyone is well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Myra, hope you toothache is easier. Amber's been worrying me this morning although she went out and dropped two loads just after 7am this morning. She will have to go on the patio if needs be.

Have a good day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2015, 09:15 AM
Very misty still this morning, will be getting girls onto the river later on, then a bit of a tidy up needs to be undertaken I feel Definitely Autumnal,Season of Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Good afternoon

Hope your leg is ok today Gordon

Also hope they are able to fit your window today Lynn and the weather drys your washing

Hello Moyra, Nippy, June and Myra

Very miss this morning when I took Teazle out, winter is on its way. It has now turned into a sunny afternoon. Been busy in the garden . Sorted out where the tree was and pulled all the runner beans up and cleaned and put the poles away. Then dug over that patch ready for the manure and winter digging. Only have sprouts left in now so looking a bit bare. Waiting on a message from sn to say when he needs picking up - knowing him he's not out of bed yet

Have a good day and stay safe.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Good day everyone, thanks for the get well wishes (ref leg) pleased to report that although a very striking purple and blue colour it is otherwise only a bit stiff and will soon be back to normal. Obviously I am going to have to re-think my new career as a lurcher, terrier, shovel and rat juggler! lol !
Don't know about Mr Shakespeare's "season of mists and mellow fruitfulness" up here it's the season of Sog, Grey, Grim, Mist and blerdy cold!
Off out to finish off - then it's yet another rugby fest for me (apologies to anyone who can't do with it!) but at least it keeps me out of trouble - it's the most TV I've watched in years. Have a good rest of day everybody, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2015, 01:26 PM
John Keats ackcherley
Still very dull and misty here, everyone's had a really good run round and swim (excepting Cariad of course, that coat cannot be allowed to get wet) Zenith been on a walk, and played with 2 staffies, her bf and a girl that the guy has taken on, looks like she's been bred from to me.There were other people with him, so will find out the ins and outs when next I see him.Zen doing really well, she's cottoned on to when I stop she sits, the gate is coming along well and she sits and waits for me to invite her through, sits next to me whilst I shut the gate, and then gets the wriggles and goes off on one.
Was putting Mabs and Kesh into the car and a guy from up the road stopped me, he has 2 stafffies, well ones a staffy, wouldn't like to say what the other one is, but its a nice enough dog and never causes problems that I know of. Was talking to him a few weeks ago because the bigger one has really bad allergy problems and he was paying really silly money for 'special food' was talking to him about raw and took him some of mine over. Only seen him in passing to wave to, but today he came over to say how much better his dog has been since he changed him over, his staffie is also on it and has stopped looking so bloated, and he is now ordering from my supplier. So thats lovely isn't it, he finished by saying he was so glad he saw me that day and we had the conversation. He was actually overcome with Lurve for Zen that day Thats my good deed done anyway.
Glad your legs still working Gordon, then again its probably 'resting'whilst the rest of you cheers whatever team you're watching onto victory
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Falling on ones sword, sorry spade is just not on lg. Afternoon everyone. Been busy here doing not a lot but got it done anyway. Classes had there moments today as two of them took a dislike to each other and one slipped its collar and if it hadn't been for a very quick thinking Sara disaster could have happened but nothing ontoward thank goodness. I was dealing with another one so couldn't have got there as quick as she did. Dogs will be dogs. Anyway haven't been on for a couple of days as not much happens around here. Have a good rest of afternoon and be in later I expect. ttfn.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »