View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2015, 07:42 AM

Good Morning, Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Morning everyone,

Yesterday was such a quiet day on here, do not know what everyone was up to.

I am having my hair done this morning at around 11am not sure what Karen is going to do until she decides what's best for it. Oh well we shall see.

Must get Amber out for her walk, doesn't look very promising out there except for rain that is. Have a good day all, hope all our poorlies are feeling much better. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Morning all, lovely sunshine at the moment.
Moyra we demand a selfie when you have had your hair done
Today I should be worrying about my Gdaughter flying to Amsterdam (I hate flying) instead of which I'm worrying about her ending a relationship and being soooo upset I had a lovely message from her ex partner last night which started me crying all over again
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Good morning fellow members a sunny start but showers on the way.

I have Hannah with me this morning so my decorating has come to a halt also an MOT this afternoon, I had completely forget one was due until yesterday and have squeezed one in just in time.

Off to make lamb pictures with glue and cotton wool, enjoy your day everyone .
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Got work today otherwise just pottering and looking after the dogs

Also some good new Hovis was scanned yesterday and will be expecting a litter of tiny guide dogs on the 24 of April. She was scanned for 7/8 and could have anything from 5 to 10.

Very happy as she was a great mum and I missed the birth of her last litter as it was due on Christmas day in 2013. She had 9 and they came to stay with me when they were two week old . But this time I can be there for the whole thing. So yay and I can't wait.
Ndidi
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Moyra, hope you have your hair done to your satisfaction
((hugs)) Nippy, hopefully they will sort things out
Awwww exciting for you ndidi
i have rung the drs, i was trying to hang on until thursday but it is no good, i have been awake most of the night coughing, my joints are sooooo sore and my get up and go has got up and gone Lol. I rang at 10.15 to be told no appointments at all and to go to the walk in centre, i asked to leave a message for my gp and they asked my name, when i gave it they whispered to go down at 5.10 today, i will refuse hospital treatment as i have no one to take the dogs...not sure if to say anything to my parents or keep lying, i think lying is the best course of action as they will only worry and spend a fortune to get flights home.... i only need to hang on a day longer and then i can go to the hospital if needed
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Afternoon
Oh boy,how quiet is this?must be the sunshine,has us all busy
MOYRA,good luck with the hairdo
NJ babe your breaking my heart here it'll all work out you'll see,light at the end of the tunnel and all that (( hugs)),maybe I'll send you a Duffers (( hug)) because they're the best,reserved only for extra special peeps
NDIDI,oh puppies We will demand pics,you know that right?
GRIFF so sorry you're not feeling great,hope you feel better soon xx
MEG,enjoy Miss Hannah today,give you a little well deserved break from the decorating
French student arriving tomorrow,so the whole place is having a spruce up Off to Asda later to stick up the fridge and cupboards Looking forward to yet another female in the house,poor OH is outnumbered Time to tidy the garage and then off to the tip,
See you later,enjoy your day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2015, 01:19 PM
oh how exciting a french student.... Lacey... parlez vous francais? i managed to give a french ad info and directions in french and my mate stood there gob smacked, she couldn't understand how i had done it.... might not have made the best sense but he got the gist of things, best bit was i was in the bottom set for french and her the middle set but it was me who could hold a conversation...odd
been and got my blood test done, only 12 people in front of me today, they will be waiting for the dr when i get in tonight...well the full blood count will be the rest will be there sometime tonight.
Moyra, hope your hair is now done and i am sure you will be looking Fabulous
we had some beautiful sunshine but now we have cloud and it is spitting...boo!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Back from today's jaunt and having a butty and cup of tea. Been raining off and on all morning, sunny now but a grey cloud hovering overhead, rest of the sky is blue with fluffy white clouds. Griff, please be careful, sounds very worrying to me, and not surprised your mum and dad would be on the next plane home, I would be as well. Am hoping it turns out OK in the end, but doesn't sound good from where I'm sat. Moyra, you'll have had your hair sorted out by now, I bet it looks lovely as well. Hows the gout today, have you been out on Blue with Amber, hope your friend is making the ramp for you that you wanted. Nippy, that is so upsetting, her partner sounds so nice, I'm sure your g.daughter had a good reason for ending it, but so sad for everyone else not to mention the heart searching that must have gone on before she did end it. Ndidi, puppies are lovely, hard work, but lovely,I adore them and love looking after them and watching them develop and grow. Are you full to the brim with cotton wool sheep yet, Meg, makes a change from painting, a lot less painful on the joints isn't it. Eileen you'll be too tired to enjoy the visit from the French student the way you're gong on, no stopping you though is there, especially as its all got to be done by tomorrow
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Afternoon - Very quiet again on the old Dogsey hope all are still struggling on gainfully, and that maladies are being kept at bay. Lovely puppies due - hurrah! Do hope there will be plenty of pics.
Just had agood idea about the cotton wool sheep - take a pic of loads of them then post it on Dogsey. Some of our insomniacs may find that they are helped with a bit of simple counting.
June seems to think that Eileen will be too tired to enjoy her visit from the student francais. Word of warning here, Eileen, first have the family silver placed in your vault, or if you don't have this facility, take it down to your bank for safe keeping. It is well known that the French are all descended from Pirates and the like and would make off with your valuables at the drop of a chapeau! Second - even if you are tired from all your hard work decorating etc, don't fall to sleep until you have got yhe young onion seller locked up in her room for the night. They are a nation who delight in the surprise attack when you are least expecting it (you will know this if you have ever watched them play rugby) so falling asleep in their presence is like giving them an invite to commit some atrocity on your person! Also - A word to the wise here - don't let it into the house until you have scrubbed it down with strong disinfectant and wormed and flead it, Just remember it may seem nice at first but it is Foreign and you just can't be too careful!!!
Now go and look up Xenophobia in the dictionary!
Bye fer now and see you all tonight - unless of cousre we are cancelled again through lack of interest or just plain fatigue.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Well lucky for me she is Portugese then LG Her mummy died a few years back and the dad moved his family to France shortly after.Will be spoilt rotten while she's here
Hi TW and GRIFF,
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »