Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

30-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
The Old Spaghetti Factory is one of my favourites from my childhood!!!!!! Can't believe you've been there

My favourite now would have to be a good curry though
We were on holiday and stayed in Toronto on the Lakeshore and we went there a couple of times and my steak and everyone else's meal were just delicous. Also loved the decor and the atmosphere. Small world.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 10:48 AM
[quote=lovezois;1138205]We were on holiday and stayed in Toronto on the Lakeshore and we went there a couple of times and my steak and everyone else's meal were just delicous. Also loved the decor and the atmosphere. Small world. [/quote

It's been there as long as I can remember. Used to go there often when we visited Toronto (we lived about 1/2 hour west). It's got a great atmosphere. Everyone local knows about it. Very small world
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 11:35 AM
I have no particular favs my oh and I tend to just drive somewhere nice and sample their wares.We tend to love good old fashioned meals,though my oh would visit all the Mexican and Indians if I let him,yuk,xxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm easy, I like a good thick tender steak with all the trimmings - not keen on all this fancy stuff, you don't know what you're ordering and I usually end up with something I don't like, and I'm not keen on pasta so don't do Italian. To ME the surroundings are more important than fancy food, but of course the food has to be good
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Hmm would have to be an Indian, Bombay Nite in Felixstowe in particular as they are sooo nice in there.
Food is great, nice and cosy but you can still see whats going on, and always plenty of freebies thrown in, can't go wrong.

Or, the Siagon Vietnamese restaurant in Felixstowe as it is good value and yet quite posh! You can eat all you want and try new things for one price, it's delicious!

Or, The Maybush in Waldringfield over looking the river, good gastro pub grub, but does get very busy everyday and can be like eating in an old people's home (lots of wealthy retired with nothing else to do lol).
noubi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-09-2007, 12:39 PM
anything with chocolate on it LOL
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
My favourite restaurant would be the great outdoors ! A picnic in other words lol, preferably during a warm Summer evening on a hill with a beautiful view, vegetarian sandwiches, strawberries dipped in sugar [ how many calories ? lol ], nice flask of coffee, dogs having a relaxed mooch, topped off with a nice sunset for ambience.

I tend not to get taken out [ not surprisingly lol ], but it would be a lovely way to spend time with my canine crew for a peaceful evening :smt001
same here !! I never eat out since I got my pooch. I only enjoy food if she's around me. I love Thai food but since there isnt a Thai take-away near me I tend to get Chinese or cook my own

Cath
pam2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2007, 01:18 PM
I would go Italian everytime! I could live on spaghetti!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I like fish so would go for salmon, tuna, monkfish etc.

I went to a fantastic restaurant in St Davids in Wales and another wonderful one on a boating holiday on the River Shannon in Ireland.
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

30-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Well having started this thread I thought it was about time that I should put my fave down,

As a rule I like a nice Chinese, but the best restaurant I have been to is 'The Gathering' in Oban, great food (more traditional food), great value, great atmosphere. Been there a coupleof time and would like to go again one day
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >