Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
s7eph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-07-2013, 07:44 AM

Why do i feel so mean?

dogs have been out for an hours walk, and i want to go out on my bike as its a lovely day. BUT the dogs are sitting in the garden sunning themselves, so why do i feel so mean at the thought of getting them indoors
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by s7eph View Post
dogs have been out for an hours walk, and i want to go out on my bike as its a lovely day. BUT the dogs are sitting in the garden sunning themselves, so why do i feel so mean at the thought of getting them indoors
Because you are a meanie! lol! (Not really - it's because, like a lot of us, you are a bit stupid where your dogs are concerned!)

Go off and enjoy yourself on your bike. Guilt is such a WASTED emotion!

*I suppose it's out of the question to leave them outside while you are gone?
Apache
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Same here, haven't touched my bike in a year because i feel guilty not taking him with me. My neighbour recently said he is like my shadow, we are never apart.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Same here, haven't touched my bike in a year because i feel guilty not taking him with me. My neighbour recently said he is like my shadow, we are never apart.
Shoulda called him SHADOW! Velcro dogs I call 'em and I've had one or two.

Bella the Minpin however couldn't care less where I am off to as long as she's had her hour or so out with me first. she knows she's not coming next time I leave and doesn't even bother to get up and come and have a look. However upon my return there would be hell to pay if she didn't get the 'treat' she always gets when I've been out and come back!

But, if it's 'time to take her out' she is in excitement overdrive and I think she would DIE of disappointment if I went without her!

Dogs! Huh! Clever really though aren't they?
s7eph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-07-2013, 04:15 PM
well, i went and had a 4 and half hour cycle !!! Cannot leave them outside as 1, the min pin gets through the fence and 2, it might get too hot for Fred the frenchie !!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 04:25 PM
well, i went and had a 4 and half hour cycle !!! Cannot leave them outside as 1, the min pin gets through the fence and 2, it might get too hot for Fred the frenchie !!!
Ahh a Houdini MinPin! I've got one of those but no fences to worry about - huge verandah with solid walls.