View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helen&Lucy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-11-2005, 10:01 PM
I have never been ID, from when i was 14 goin on 15 i started clubbing and drinking, i remember one time that we was queing up to get into this club and my mate god ID, she didnt actually have any id on her as she was 17, but she gave him the worng date of birth that made out she was 16! instead of going down a year in attept to get in! But the funny thing was even tho she made out she was 16 and not 17 he still let her in and said bring some id next time ( i think he just felt sorry for her)
willowish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 10:04 PM
The supermarket I work for has a rule called Rule 21 which means that the cashiers are supposed to ask for ID if they think you look younger than 21 even though the legal age limit to buy alcohol is 18. Also it isn't just the firm that gets fined if they are caught selling anything to someone under age the cashier themselves are prosecuted and fined or worse so in the long run it is better to take the flack from a customer than risk it. It may be incovenient as a customer but would you like to judge someones age and take the risk

Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-11-2005, 11:09 AM
I never get asked for ID I guess I just look all old and wrinkly
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2005, 12:22 PM
dont start me off i get asked not all the time like when i have the kids with me but some.
cause i'm small in build and height they take me for a teenager and im 35 now.
it's not funny when you haven't got any id with you, i don't carry it around with me.
i can understand why when my lad is 13 and the same size as me, but they soon find out when i have words just how old i really am.
like you jaxs not amussed.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 06:27 PM
god i wish someone would ask me for id lol
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 09:10 PM
lol sutty I have to say as i'm very soon to reach the ripe old age of 31 being asked for ID was the last thing I expected to happen
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4